Brazilian F4 - Any chance que can see a brazilian F4 car on AMS2 in teh future

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Iuri, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Iuri

Iuri New Member

It would be awesome if we have the brazilian F4 car in AMS2 since we have all the tracks of the championship. I believe its the Tatuus F4 T-421 model that the championship is using.

I really wanted to see the base of open wheel formula cars in the game from FR to F4, F3, F2 and, of course, the F1 are already amazingly present in the game :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bensrac32

bensrac32 New Member

Overall, AMS2 need a good Formula 4 spec car. I only know iRacing as the only one with a modern F4 car. AC is full of ripped and poor quality F4 cars content (except RSS F4, which is old). It would be nice to have one on AMS2.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I believe RaceRoom has an F4 car but, no idea if current spec.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iuri

Iuri New Member

Agree. The F3 are too old also, Its nostalgic but I miss some modern cars. Rfactor 2 also have F4 and F3 and usf 1600 cars also, they have official models from the manufacturer which is Tatuus. Raceroom has the f4 also. But the f3 are the old models only

5. Iuri

Iuri New Member

The Raceroom F4 is a pretty nice car, not the newest but its good as well. In Ams2 I love the Formula Inter and the Formula Trainer. It would be awesome to recreate the brazilian F4 season since the game covers all tracks of the 2024 season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ayrton2388

ayrton2388 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I would love an F4 car in AMS 2!

Formula Inter just looks so weird for me...

As for other sims, AC has a really nice feeling Tatuus car. Even though it is not new. In Raceroom, i like the F3 better than the F4, to be completely honest.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iuri

Iuri New Member

Me too, the f3 are much more dynamic and handles the tracks fast and grippy. The f4 feels slow and sometimes lacking se feeling. But the rf2 are free official mods and O really appreciate how we can get the sense for having the car on the edge.

8. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

F4 & F2 would be nice.

• Like Like x 1