Start Lights out of sync

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Petrolhead, May 7, 2024.

1. Petrolhead

Petrolhead Member AMS2 Club Member

Now I know this has been discussed before and Reiza are apparently looking into it but I have just fallen fowl of this and when it happenes its very frustrating, race spoiling in fact

So I am just venting to relieve my frustration on a problem that was not there and then appeared after an update.

Reize you MUST get hte miltiplayer side of this potential great game sorted.

Watch out AC Evo is around the corner

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

I know you’re frustrated, but demanding stuff won’t get you anywhere. Remember that the ME is Bolognese so it all isn’t like it seems

3. Petrolhead

Well I'm sorry but the more paying customers complain the more you will relise that it needs to be sorted and I am not just referring to myself but members of my discord channel.

How long has the multi player problems been ongoing?

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Is it syncing before the start? Yes. It can happen some will launch earlier and some not. That said these that launch earlier also have a disadvantage because lets say guy is on pole and you're chasing him. It could mean he will finish first, but... he will be placed second and you first cause he launched earlier so the timing is different, so his advantage at the start went poof and you showed you were supreme.

Is it annoying? Yes, sure cause it can lead to huge start & T1 crashes. Now crack a cold one open or pour yourself a whiskey, lit that cigar and enjoy the beauty of life. <3

5. Petrolhead

Yes syncing before start. So if the guy behind you lights go green before your does he smashes into the back, race over.

It's frustrating because there was not this problem and since one of the updates, cant remember which, the problem has been there.

My tipple is Gin and I am calm

6. Racinglegend1234

Multiplayer has always been quirky. Nothing is new. They know of the issues and that’s why we have MP logs. They are trying to fix everything, but complaining doesn’t make them easier to fix

7. Petrolhead

But if no one complains.......

Or is this forum just here for people to say how good the game is

8. Racinglegend1234

Trust me, you’re not the first one and you won’t be the last one