No Document/Automobilista File

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Wayne Bergen, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

Ok I searched everywhere and could not find a solution to my problem that seems to be "My Only Problem and no one else's"...so I need help. I have Windows 7 64bit and AMS v1.4.3 and everything works well with exception to trying to get triples working. Go to doc/automobilista to use config.ini and there is no file and can not get the file anywhere. Installed 2 versions of AMS and still NOT. I believe I need to use config,ini to setup triples and get the multiview select option so I can have my triples working. config.ini in AMS root folder does not work to get what I want, I even tried to copy the root config.ini file to a made Doc/AMS/User file but AMS will not run then. Oh of course using SofthTH works for triples but then I lose the needed map and Dynhud that Reiza has finally got working really well...along with other great additions/fixes to the game. So how do I get the doc/AMS file...any suggestions..please. I would even be thankful if told where to get the whole AMS/doc file because my game has not made it for me like it should....

2. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You've mentioned 'AMS/doc' and 'doc/AMS' more than a couple of times, but I'm not sure what you're persistently looking for in such file to set triples resolution properly. All I did to run my triples is set surround in Nvidia control Panel, and select 5760x1080 as my resolution and Multiview in AMS config as simple as that, nothing else. No config editing was required.

Pls describe bit more specifically what you've done, and what you've set in AMS. Is your issue not being able to select 5760x1080 in AMS config? or something else? Or can you select it but when AMS runs, it stays at 1920x1080? Kindly elaborate.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  3. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

Sorry for delay response but with updates my problem got fixed..do not know how ? New problem is
    that triples work fine but Huds are stretched across three screens and I want elements to be showing on centre screen only. Video config files do not seem to have any adjustments to do this ?
    Any suggestions ?

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Check on multiview in AMS Config.

5. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

That's another problem I have in that I can not select or check multiview when in Automobilista config
    video setup, yet all other selections are selectable ?

6. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

I am using GTX 1050 does that have anything to do with no multiview ?

7. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

SOLVED !! I had a old GID file gotten from a French Site way back named Gid_AMS_kangou which had the same Dynhud contents as the current version of AMS v1.4.8 and decided to give it a try just to fix my HUDS/Maps/positioning. To my surprise game started up and all works. Its a GID add-in and all works with Triples. YAAAAAH