67 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. others

29 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. Official mods in Steam workshop

52 vote(s)
    15.5%
  9. Mod Autodownload when i join a server!

19 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. New UI with a lot more info.

32 vote(s)
    9.6%
  11. Ranking system

60 vote(s)
    17.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

Any news, any desires from the fanbase for the next waited title?.

Which features would we want added to AMS for the Second Automobilista? (VR, rain may be?...)

Will be reiza more focused in Physics of the cars or they will go for graphics improvements?(i hope the first!)

What about a rating sistem or organized competitions, races....Would it be good?

Shoud it be more modder supportive than the actual?

May be we could improve the next AMS 2 if we give some opinions....They read, althought i know the can not satisfy all of us.

AMS 2.1.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. The Slippery Gypsy

The Slippery Gypsy New Member

Honestly I'd like to see AMS go beyond 1.5.0. and continue to grow a name for itself. This game is immensely fun, and has been the best handling and sounding sim I've played. The only thing it really lacks, for better or for worse, is a more mainstream and / or larger player base. So while I would like to vote for continued physics, weather and engine improvements; I'm picking graphics, content and mod support.

Graphics to draw attention away from arcade-sims and rival titles like AC, content to keep players around for longer, and mod support to ensure the game lives on long past it's expiry. If it does require another title to do this, then I'm for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Sound is good but i want RRE sound:p

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pieter Nienhuis

Pieter Nienhuis Active Member AMS2 Club Member

All tracks of the V8 Supercars championship please.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. kamtcho

kamtcho New Member AMS2 Club Member

For me AMS has better sounds, more polished, natural. RR has at first impression very good sound, but very saturated. When i was switching between those two sims, for long racing i was enjoing more AMS.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Antonio Castagna

Antonio Castagna Active Member

Wheather and physics the most important things, others things after these.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Maybe it sounds strange, but i'm very happy about the current physics and FFB. AMS feels so natural and intuitive to me, that it doesn't need major improvements on the physics side.
    Sure, if it comes to weather, an improved tire model to handle wetness, puddles, etc. is necessary.
    But overall i would be fine to have just a modern graphics engine with VR support for "AMS2".

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Daniel Escudero

yeahh i find aussie tracks so fun!.

9. Daniel Escudero

That would be incredible but they are working on the next one simulator, of course they will use all the AMS characteristics. But this would be the ideal way, as iracing (i hate it but they have work on that sim for almost 10 years i think...). When something works stick with that and improve it till the max.

10. Daniel Escudero

Yeah majority of racers tell that RR sounds are the best ones in simracing. I could accept that , but for me AMS sounds are good enought and inmersive, and i prefer good physiscs than other thing. But of course if they could improve everything would be wellcome. But as was said in previous posts Physics tyre model and ffb is the main reason because i use AMS. Only my humble opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daniel Escudero

I fully agree with u 1)physics 2) wheather. cheers

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

Weather definitely would be a great addition. Physics - everything feels great to me, I'm not sure what could be done better and I'm a rookie so maybe I shouldn't comment, but if there could be an imrovement bring it on.
    Graphics - good enough for me.

I think more official content could attract more people which in turn would help with online racing.
    I have no idea why AMS is not more mainstream. The only reason I see is possibly the lack of more official content. It's merely an observation, not a complaint (I don't really care if I race Boxer or Porsche ;)) but we, AMS fans may be a different breed of simracers

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Daniel Escudero

Of course yu can comment man, and For being a rookie you have accurate opinions man! :D. But always there is room for physics improvement.

14. alexandre fonseca

alexandre fonseca Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd vote for more unique tracks like the one from Ecuador. One of the factors that make AMS interesting for me is that it is not limited to the usual list of well-known tracks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I’d like to see VR and either more licensed content or content that has better skins out of the box.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Member

Put the official mods in Steam workshop. 30Gb is too much and can have many problems...

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Daniel Escudero

wow that was good.I had not think about!

Gonna add it to the poll. Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Daniel Escudero

May be some @Reiza staff (or other one that know anything..) could confirm what i have been told non officialy by someone in contact with them:

That they are already working in next title Automobilista 2? ( i am not inventing the news , but can not say if it is real the info. )

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  19. Todd

Todd New Member

Given AMS is such a great game in its physics, content, game-play, realism, and tire model, I am honestly worried about giving the wrong feedback or suggestions to Reiza. For me, what makes me happy. I love detail as in their new HUD they created for version 1.49. I like the HUD because it keeps the quantitative aspects, both the car and environment, all visible for quick observation but it still keeps important stuff easy to find for me. The track map when combined with the listing of the other cars on the track works for me.

What I would like to see in the next AMS 2:
    Obviously, 64bit game model and Dx 11,12 graphics
    Dynamic weather system – like rFactor2
    A Steam mod subscribe system regarding mods - like was mentioned already above.
    I love open wheel cars so please keep those cars in AMS2 for us. :)
    I would rather have realistic car psychics (as we do now) over too many intangibles - licenses. (but others might differ)

This is just some idea's for already great game. I have a three monitor setup so VR isn't really on my list but it might be on another person's so for those that have a VR package maybe they can look into following what their competition is doing regarding VR.

I love the selection of cars and tracks that we have in AMS so it's going to something to see regarding what is in store for AMS 2.

Keep up the great work, Reiza.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

...just a quick note, due to deal with ISI, Reiza can't officially support modding so don't expect to see a mod friendly title (encrypted files, etc) or mods support on steam workshop...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3