No FFB with logitech G920

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by emanuele tomasatti, Dec 27, 2017.

1. emanuele tomasatti

emanuele tomasatti New Member

Hello, i'm trying to setup the game but i can't get the force feedback to work. i am using the "logitech g29" beta as advised, the controls seem to work fine, but the force feedback is completely wrong/ not working.

the wheel has no force feedback at all or the wheel keeps pushing to the right
    i tryed adjusting the force feedback sliders, but nothing works
    any ideas?

p.s. (the wheel works fine with other games like assetto corsa or dirt rally)

2. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

Are you running negative setting for your wheel?

3. emanuele tomasatti

these are my settings

Attached Files:

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Have you selected LogitechG29 branch (by right-clicking AMS in your Steam library -> Properties -> Beta tab -> Select LogitechG29 from the dropdown menu)? We´ve had issues merging G29 / G920 support with older Logitech wheels so have been forced to run it on this separate branch, once you select it though you should have normal functionality.

5. emanuele tomasatti

yes, i use the logitechg29 "beta"

6. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

It happened to me once after I unplugged the usb cable (Logitech g29 here). I had to restart the computer, after which all was fine. I assume you restarted your PC already, but if not give it a try.

7. emanuele tomasatti

i did a bit of more tests and i found out that there is complete inconsistency on how the wheel behaves.
    even without changing any settings at all, just entering the settings screen and going back to the track, the wheel goes from being very stiff and always going to the center to being somewhat normal (with litle to no FFB) but pushing to the right

every other game i have installed works fine (project cars 2, assetto corsa, raceroomE, dirt rally, spintires)
    logitech drivers are updated, wheel firmware is updated, automobilista is updated and in logitech g29 beta.
    i'm on win10

8. emanuele tomasatti

9. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

That is unusual, nobody else seems to be having similar issue. Probably that's why you're not getting much help here. Although I'm on win7 64, my g29 works flawlessly in AMS. maybe it's win10 related.
    You aren't running logitech g27 drivers by any chance? It's a shot in the dark, I know, just trying to help.

10. emanuele tomasatti

i'm on the latest logitech software/firmware and the logitech software properly recognizes the wheel as a G920

11. adam4395

adam4395 New Member

I have the same problem.