Can't use my USB Handbrake

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Luismuku, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Luismuku

Luismuku Member

First of all sorry for my English, i will try to explain my problem the best i can.

I have two devices (joys), my G29 Wheel and an USB Handbrake i made with an old Joystick, the Logitech Attack 3.

The problem comes when I connect both devices and try to config the controlls. Automobilista recognise both devices, but it gives priority to my Handbrake, so i'm not able to use my G29. When i disconnect my Handbrake, i haven't any problem with the game and I can play with no problem.

I'm not sure but i think that this problem will be resolved if my PC gives priority to the Wheel. In other games I don't have this problem and I can use both of them at the same time, so I'm not sure if this is a compatibility issue in the game or if I haven't done the right config.

Can anybody help me? Thx!!;)

2. ilka

ilka Moderator

I use G27 and Extreme 3d Pro joystick, have no problems in AMS. Not sure the difference in joystick or wheel model can cause this. They probably have a lot of shared elements. What's your OS and profiler version?

3. Luismuku

Luismuku Member

My OS is Windows 7 and my profiler version is the G29 one. I use a shifter so I modified the config in order to use it. Everything is OK when i have only my wheel+pedals+shifter connected. When I add my Handbrake it's recognised as another dispositive, but the problem comes when I try to config, because the Handbrake is recognised as the primary Joy, so it controls everything and I can't config any other thing.

4. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Luismuku

Luismuku Member

• Like Like x 1