67 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. others

29 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. Official mods in Steam workshop

52 vote(s)
    15.5%
  9. Mod Autodownload when i join a server!

19 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. New UI with a lot more info.

32 vote(s)
    9.6%
  11. Ranking system

60 vote(s)
    17.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Please don't, or if you do make it a setting in the .plr file.

I rather have the mods banned, it is one of the causes of no one being in the official servers.
    Perhaps they can raise more players for AMS2 if you just need the game to play, AMS already has nice content and options but lot of the players are avoiding them and use mods and drive in leagues.
    AMS servers are almost always empty, so this game feels like dead by birth.

(And if mods are allowed in the next AMS, it would be nice Reiza delivers the tools to edit, like AC does. Then i can have some fun editing tracks, and not like it is now, "We don't support mods" and meanwhile the game is taken over by mods)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

@SaxOhare I understand ur point, but may be there is so many content ,not developed by reiza, that is necesary to be suplied by mods? Many F1 tracks are mods...so we could not race a F1 championship? And may other series that lack content to be raced only by official mods, but it would be ideal, cuz we know that with official content hight quality is granted.

Cheers

3. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It is possible to race a F1 championship in AMS, not identical to the real championship. but why should you if AMS delivers better cars and better tracks then the FIA uses,
    Exactly my point "It is not necessary to supply extra content by mods because the extra content is not necessary, it only hinders the use of Reiza content"

4. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

And again talking about mods is useless, they will not support modding (and I fear this will be a bad selling point for them).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eduardo Villaça

Eduardo Villaça Member AMS2 Club Member

I understand your point, but I honestly think it would be terrible if Reiza removed mod support. R3E doesn't support mods and you don't see thousands of people in the public lobbies anyway. There's a lot of great content out there and restricting third party content would drive many people away from AMS and to other mod friendly platforms.

As for public lobbies, I don't think it is such a great deal to have lots of people racing if we're going to have the kind of people that race in PCars 2 and GT Sport. Most people choose to race private leagues to stay away from wreckers. In my opinion, the best way to encourage the use of official content is exactly what is being introduced right now, ranked servers with scheduled races. Public lobbies will always be avaliable to anyone, but organized races cater more to AMS's target audience.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Daniel Escudero

I agree with you, only i wanna say that quick races in public servers can be clean, the ones we organize, usually some other racers join and race in a clean way.

I think that ams simracers are a bit more hardcore than other platforms (dont wanna mention any other sim but we can figure it out) and are a bit more careful with other drivers.

7. Daniel Escudero

Lets see if they dont support external mods, they never wont get so massive contents as we have with ams, if that happens i will probably stick with AMS1 and all their tracks i actually own....and that i still have to master them . :D

8. Eduardo Villaça

Eduardo Villaça Member AMS2 Club Member

One more thing about mod support... Reiza themselves started as modders back with Formula Armaroli... So of course, they may not endorse third party mods, but I highly doubt they'll create a new platform that doesn't support external content.

9. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

This will also depend on Reiza being able to publish their new baby by themselves or having the need to go and find a publisher who may permit or prohibit further modding support.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Daniel Escudero

[​IMG]

Reiza has made some good work to sell their good cars and tracks to rf2 as a collaboration with Studio397, but we know that that good good dx11 work will also be on the new ams2 and thats a good news.

I hope that they will work in more content and in a good multiplayer rating and a good competition online like Simracingsystem.

Any news from Reiza staff (@Renato Simioni ) to the fans would be gladly recieved :D. Something like this:
    [​IMG]

Hahaa we continue waiting for news!!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bocas84

Bocas84 New Member AMS2 Club Member

VR, VR and VR. I do not understand why they do not, until Richard Burns Rally has. I've been fun number 1 of AMS and I've done it a lot less, but I have not been able to play with a monitor with Oculus. Please support VR

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ernie

Ernie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm quite happy with AMS as it is right now, and i only miss VR support. I know, it's not coming officially from Reiza. But i really wish someone here would have the Know-how to mod it into AMS. ( .... and please don't say "VorpX")
    And then i would be much more relaxed about my desire for "AMS 2".;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Zuffenhausen Weiss

Zuffenhausen Weiss New Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza should take inspiration from Bethesda Softwork's XCar: Experimental Racing and
    Burnout Championship Drag Racing as well as Automaton and Beam.NG Drive and create a car creator where users can make their own cars and race them in online leagues. Dump in as many engines option as possible Also add in 6-wheeler, as in Tyrrell P34 and March 2-4-0 - collaborate with BeamNG and Camshaft Software and you have a supersim, better than that of PC3 and ACC

Get rid of the UI and replace it with the one like in AC's Content Manager and rF1.s graphicless UI (both are mods) - nobody needs pretty UI as long it isn't like that of rF2

UI be like that of AC's Content Manager which gives you total control of everything - you can rename fake names to real names of circuits/cars, delete unwanted mod cars/skins

Make the tracks be able to accommodate the maximum of 104 cars, for the sequel, make tracks accommodate 106-150 cars like they do at the N24 which means making the use of the vast paddock area that some mod tracks do not

The ability to play race director and also to call in the red flag automatically when dealing with crashed cars blocking the track - cars disappearing off the screen seconds after they crashed out is not at all realistic

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. SlowPoke80

SlowPoke80 Active Member

BeamNG requires a very high level of CPU usage for even a single car. Very few (if any) consumer computers would be able to run a race with a normal grid.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Daniel Escudero

We need/crave for some news, Competizione is a huge menace!

Some news about the rating system /multiplayer competition, somethingggg

I feel like Justin Bieber beeing imprisoned and not knowing when will be released...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Syonne Cortie

Syonne Cortie New Member

Rally-mobilista should be a must

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Pocisk

Pocisk The pocisk

I don't know if new graphics engine deal is done but I thinking how well could new Reiza title work with latest rFPro graphic? It's looks really impressive.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I think you may enjoy rF2 graphic engine then as rFpro look to be using one and the same ;)
    Reiza could do worse than rF2 graphics but i hope they go one step further !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Pocisk

Pocisk The pocisk

Tey are not the same in my opinion, but all we know it's not about the graphics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Well please tell me why there is such a small user base for AMS compared to pC2 and AC for instance ? Even rF2 numbers are growing after how many years of really low numbers , thats go to be something to do with the graphical upgrade its getting , well that and there pumping out GT3 cars ,lol and their getting the Ring :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1