Simucube auto steering rotation

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Breeker, Apr 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Breeker

Breeker New Member

The auto steering rotation still has to be set manually in Simucube (v1) requiring alt tabbing, which is a bit cumbersome. When will this be adjusted like in Rfactor2? Since AMS ffb is best in class, in my opinion even more fluid (although a bit less detailed) than Rfactor2. Can correct oversteer just better than Rfactor2 which is a huge part of the fun of driving/racing. Hoping for a successor of AMS which combines these two essential elements in one sim (with updated graphics and real 5.1 surround sound please).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I've settled on an average steering rotation (600 degrees) but, I agree that it would be best to have full Auto-rotation (Soft-lock) support for the SimuCube, especially since SimuCube2 is arriving soon and will based on much tighter hardware specifications.

3. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

What do you mean by real 5.1 surround? All in game sounds are 3d positional. Proper support for surround audio was one of major updates to AMS engine (inital release had only stereo sound).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

Perhaps he's referring to the DLC in rF2? The 3D audio works more effectively in AMS although, rF2 does sound reflection pretty effectively.

5. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Indeed we do not have audio reflection off the walls.