1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reiza rFactor 2 Bundle is here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 28, 2019.

1. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Annoying if the ki is pitting each 20min. A serious race is not possible for long distances then.

Yesterday (I think it was already reported) I also learned, that the ai is not using the full bandwidth of rpm when shifting through the gears. In the end the full potential of the engines is not used.

Regarding the AjR's: Would be interesting if there are tracks on which the V10 Judd is not the best choice. But it seems to be equal to AMS.

2. Kolysion

Kolysion BANNED BANNED

I report a bug, there is a popping texture with the F-Vee rear suspension. When we go closer from the front car or when the front car go futher from us, the rear suspension is popping, proably an issue with the LOD setting.

3. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

With the pitting issues and the inbalance amongst the different varients of the AJRs a serious endurance race is impossible.

As for if there is a track where the Judd isn't the best choice, I don't think there is. Hands down the best top end speed (not even close really) and fuel usage on par with the Honda and Powertec. It pretty much has no real flaw.

4. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

May you tell me what gearbox mounts every reiza rf2 car?
    Sequential, paddle shift and manual?
    Thx.

5. Josimracing

Josimracing New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi there,
    I'm wondering when this will be unlocked in my account. I sent my SteamID64 to Renato a few days back but haven't got any response yet. Looking forward to testing this DLC. Please let me know if I have to do anything else. Thanks!

Kind regards,

6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Testing is long over and you missed the deadline for freebie by many weeks. Be patient as they go out of their way to do a manual favour and extend the free gift to latecomers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Josimracing

Josimracing New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for your reply Marc. I didn't know there was a deadline to get the DLC for free. I thought all backers were meant to get it. Have been away a few weeks from the rig and ddin't have a chance to download it. I look forward to Reiza's kind extension (impatiently ;) )

8. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

If I try to create a new ALT livery for the MCR for an offline championship (grrrr!) rF2 crashes

9. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

Same for AJR. I think there are problems to fix.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Brett Nagle

This isn't a Reiza issue. Alt tab to that and hit delete until the car turns all white. Back out to main menu. Delete .json file and reload the livery and reassign the materials.

11. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

If the rf2 s397 cars don't have this problem, means that the Reizas lack of optimization.
    I can't hit alt and tab because rf2 prevents me to interact with other windows.
    I need to hit ctrl alt canc and stop the rf2.exe, because rf2 is freezed. All blocked with the "zzz" mouse icon.

I purchase Reiza bundle. I need it works exactly like s397 contents.

(But I thank you for your help)

12. Brett Nagle

And I've had that issue with S397 cars so even though you haven't doesn't mean others have.

I've ran into that same exact issue and error. It is an rF2 issue with their material system not isolated to Reiza.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

Ok.
    I tried with a couple fo s397 cars and the problem didn't recur. I don't know what to think.

14. taylajee

taylajee Active Member AMS2 Club Member

That's rF2 for you, almost the most inconsistent software that I've ever seen.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

Thanks, taylajee.
    I don't want to transform my problem with an original content in a sim-war based on fan-fidelity. I belong to no one.
    I want only that an official content works. Because my money worked, and without patches

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Where does it say modding is supported or part of what we are paying for with the Reiza pack? Usually if modding is possible it is a bonus, not an expectation or demand.

17. Leclettico

Leclettico Member

It's an official mod. So, it must works exactly like the official content. It's not a workshop hobby.

18. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Advanced Casual Sim Driver AMS2 Club Member

Finally did find some time to test (some of) the patched content of the Reiza DLC and i'm happy. The quality of the cars and tracks is absolutely great and everything works really well with rFactor 2 now. FFB imho is even better than in most of the official content of S397. I'd be really happy if Automobilista 2 or whatever the next sim will be called will be based on the rF2 engine. Perfect marriage of two racing sim developers.

There's only one bug still left: When i switch the "stabilize horizon" option to "off" the cockpits still shake like i've set it to maximum. And this only happens with Reiza cars, not with S397 cars or any mod content i've tested. I tried switching this to "low" and suddenly there's barely any cockpit motion noticable in the Reiza cars, very comfortable to drive and i can live with that workaround. So there still seems to be something wrong with the Reiza cars and this stabilize horizon option in the rFactor 2 settings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. foasolution

foasolution New Member

This will be an amazing sport vibes.

20. Gio

Gio darkz in Game AMS2 Club Member

Hi Guys,

I found this info on another topic. As as I have the AMS Season Pass, does this mean I am eligible to get the rF2 Pack free of charge?

Thanks.