Automobilista v1.5.24 out now - Hotfixed to v1.5.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

What in game menu lets you adjust the Fanatec LEDs? Can't seem to find anything. I have a v2.5 base with P1 and formula carbon rims

Edit: found the settings, but my shifter lights on my wheels don't seem to work properly. On my P1 rim it is stuck on displaying a green color instead of changing based on my revs and my formula carbon is stuck on the first 3 yellow lights

2nd Edit: I got the formula rim working properly after I restarted the wheel and started the game again. I tried this with the P1 rim and it still stuck on the green light. Of note the previous update had the shifter light off completely, before that the P1 shifter light worked fine.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Knell Rohan

Knell Rohan Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Next is AMS 2 Beta!

• Like Like x 2
  3. turbotape64

turbotape64 New Member

I have G27 and after last update auto rotaion doesn't working anymore, it's only rotate 360 degrees. Does anybody else G27 owners have this problem now ?

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. velspin

velspin New Member AMS2 Club Member

Does anyone else using a G27 have problems with wheel rotation and FFB after the Update?

It's stuck at 360° and the FFB feels really weird. The steering is quite heavy but sort of damped at the same time, you can barely feel any detail.

I had this issue already with the beta version but just decided to play regular AMS instead of trying to fix it. Not an option anymore sadly...

Any suggestions?

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

No Profile for the Thrustmaster TS-PC-Racer,i hoped so much for support.
    Wich Profile i should choose now T500 or TX or what?
    Thanx
    DC

6. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

1 - Same problem with G27 here. Automatic rotation does not work.
    2 - Problems with "Connection lost" are still there.
    :(:(:(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

So. First thing, if you spotted issue on beta should have immediately report it ;)

Second, for all with g27 issues or fanatec issues, do run game with trace=2 and post logs here and some info about your system (os, Logitech driver version should suffice where applicable).

8. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Problem with G27 - trace.txt attached - Win7 Ultimate and Logitech Profiler V 5.10.127

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. kodnin

kodnin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The king is dead, long live the king!

10. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello,

First thing: FINALLY my Account verification works in this Forum, so i just want to say THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT SIM! Really, i just LOVE AMS so much, i can't describe it.:)
    So enough Fanboi-ism. :D Let's get to the uncomfortable part:

I'm also a G27 user, and my wheel Auto Rotation setting is also not working anymore under 1.5.24r

I've attached the trace-file. Have done one Lap at Snetterton in the Boxer Cup with stuck in 180° Wheel rotation, while ingame 540 is set. Nothing helped me, after some fiddling with profiles, settings, LGS-profiler and so on. (WIN 10, LGS 5.10.127)

EDIT: Also found this in the Trace-File:

22:56:43: PluginManage 264: Loading plugins in LogitechSteeringWheel.dll
    22:56:43: PluginManage 269: Unable to load plugins in LogitechSteeringWheel.dll
    22:56:43: PluginManage 264: Loading plugins in LogitechSteeringWheelEnginesWrapper.dll
    22:56:43: PluginManage 269: Unable to load plugins in LogitechSteeringWheelEnginesWrapper.dll
    EDIT2: After cutting the .dll files from the plugin folder for testing, nothing changed. It was exactly like with these files in place.^^

This problem was once a thing, with the last update on Steam (i think last year it was), when a wrong build for standard use was deployed. You fixed it, by re-deploying it 30 min. after my moaning about it in the steam comment section. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BB36

BB36 New Member AMS2 Club Member

12. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Hello, these Logitech dll files you don't have to pay attention to those.

13. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

For people who still don't own AMS this ultimate edition is definitely the one to buy, it's only a bit more expensive than the base game alone and it includes some pretty good content.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. NBrembo

NBrembo Member

yip same here with my G27

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CrimsonEminence

I just thought about it, because they are new.^^

The game acts like a G29 build, used with a G27. I tried it back then, for interest, also some day, when the wrong update build was deployed last year, always had the same problems, like now. It feels curiously like the G29 build.

16. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

@Dave Stephenson

My server uses steamcmd but when I ran it, it seemed to not update the game properly. I could see the AMS.exe and AMS Dedicated.exe were different sizes from my local PC. The first indication of a server issue was when I loaded the Formula Ultimate it showed no cars like this:

[​IMG]

My steamcmd looks like this:

@echo off
    steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\AMS_Server +app_update 447760
    exit

SOLUTION:
    I installed Steam to my server and installed the complete version of AMS. Then I copied the complete game files to my server install directory. This solved everything. I hope this helps you. ;)

17. pantxu

pantxu New Member AMS2 Club Member

just want to post here to confirm that have the same @Dann Murillo issues with no vehicles avalaible

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

@Dann Murillo @pantxu

We're aware and will be getting a quick fix up for that. In the meantime I believe it's just the exe that is at fault so you can copy just the dedi exe from your normal install into a steamcmd install from your normal full install and it should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. velspin

velspin New Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza do something please, i've been missing out on gameplay for days now, the withdrawal symptoms are getting out of hand...

it cant't be that much of an issue if it's been fixed within 30 minutes in the past, can it?

20. CrimsonEminence

I'm sure, they're doing something, but it is sunday, so rollback to 1.5.16 and get ya' doze man! :D

This is another problem, not just a wrong deployed build in steam, so patience is helpful.^^

• Agree Agree x 2