1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No other options available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Synystr, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Synystr

Synystr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Ok, I know how this is the typical "new game is announced, lets jump on the forums and start suggesting things to the devs" type of post. I know.

However, for some reason, the 90s Champ Car scene is seriously overlooked by the sim racing community. It's all GT3 or F1 + Spa. (That's one of the big reasons I love AMS because there are fresh, never-before-seen stuff with the brazilian content etc.) And that's a shame because CART Extreme is, and I think I can speak for the majority of AMS drivers, the best mod. Period.

It captures the brutality, the power slides, the draft, the 380kph SO WELL... Ugh...

It's basically to the point where when I do a fresh AMS install, I don't even boot it up without downloading the mod (and the Patrick Giranthon track pack). It's so good I consider it stock content.

So yes, I am basically begging you to do it justice and give it the Reiza AMS 2 treatment and bring the mod into the 2020s as official content.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Well yeah but please no 'Merica series without FCY, especially the ovals... ahem PC2...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

We all assume it would already be a done deal if there were no licensing issues. Like so many other modded tracks and cars that we know would be great in AMS 2, but will be unlikely to ever appear.

4. Vitor Arbex

Vitor Arbex Member AMS2 Club Member

I´d love to see indy cars and a Oval(s) in AMS 2. Licencing for those tracks should not be harder than brands hatch, and the indy cars could be the a original model like the F1 Cars in AMS.