1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About installation AMS2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Christy, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi
    Listed yesterday for AMS2 Early Backing Program.
    I received the codes for steam, but I admit that I do not understand the principle.

-1) under steam I put the code for AMS 2, it appears in my list of licenses, but is not visible in the list of games, this is normal I think, it will appear when AMS 2 is in beta and there we can install it?

- 2) I received the code for the season pass DLC which was already on my steam account, except that I uninstalled Automobillista 1 with the season Pass etc ... question:

a) do I reinstall Automobillista 1 plus the dlc season pack or can I reinstall the dlc pack without AMS 1.?

c) around what date we can install the beta version AMS2, knowing that the official version is scheduled for sometime in March.

2. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

1. yes
    2. a) you have to have base game installed to access dlcs
    c) late february

3. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Merci.

4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

-1) under steam I put the code for AMS 2, it appears in my list of licenses, but is not visible in the list of games, this is normal I think, it will appear when AMS 2 is in beta and there we can install it?

Yes. You can double check the activation at any time in your main steam account page (click your name in the top right of Steam > Choose 'Account Details'. In the top box of that page you should have a link to 'View licenses and product key activations'.

- 2) I received the code for the season pass DLC which was already on my steam account, except that I uninstalled Automobillista 1 with the season Pass etc ... question:

This sounds like you are saying you already own season pass / dlc. If that is the case you own season pass in steam or all of the DLCs separately already you should not need to activate the key and can gift it to a friend (only if it has not already been activated).

a) do I reinstall Automobillista 1 plus the dlc season pack or can I reinstall the dlc pack without AMS 1.?

Installing Automobilista 1 will always automatically install all DLC that you own.