Suggested Logitech G29 FFB & Profile Settings, please

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Scraper, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm asking for a friend who owns a Logitech G29. He has been running FFB (Pure + Effects 1) at -20% and Low Force Boost at 10%! Surely, this is far, far too low? :eek:

• What FFB strength do you recommend?
    • And what Low Force Boost?
    • He is confused by Logitech's GHub and has tried the old Logitech Profiler. Which settings do you advise for both?

Thank you for your help. :)

2. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

I would suggest

In game:
    FFB Strength at -70%
    Low Force Boost at 60%

Logitech:
    [​IMG]

or
    upload_2020-1-8_21-28-58.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

@Heitor Facuri Cicoti Thank you very much. That is helpful.

While I'm at it, this is the type of thing that AMS2 should have somewhere in its setup options, showing the recommended settings for different wheels. It might reduce the number of questions you get from people like me. :whistle::)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. CaeLumen4178

CaeLumen4178 Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi gents: I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, over the last couple of months and upon the release of the AMS2 Beta, I've become unsatisfied with the FFB on the G29 in AMS1.

I need to know if it's possible to get the AMS1 feedback on a G29 to the detail level I've seen so far in the AMS2 Beta. In particular -- I have literally not spun the SuperV8 in AMS2, but I pretty much spin the SuperV8 in AMS1 at least once per lap. Any thoughts? (Please refrain from "git gud", I'm well, well aware I'm an average driver at best, but that doesn't explain why I can keep cars like the SuperV8 pointed forward in AMS2 while I can't in AMS1.)