1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone try the new ffb files for. Pc2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Msportdan, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Didn't know where to put this but wow

They found two New forces for ffb I've used a tweeked one of Christians new file.

Here

Amazing new FFB for PCars2

But for me if ams2 ffb is more like this and I'll be happy.

2. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

Nice will try the FFB file. Those from Christiaan are really super.

3. Msportdan

I've had a break. From sim racing and decided to install pc2 first. It could be the fact I haven't raced anything recently but it did feel better. U can compare the new mod to the raw or other setting in game live. Massive difference more tyre bite and front end feel.

4. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

It's been a while since I've tried Christiaan's version but, I've been pretty happily using Hugo's version recently. Time to give these a good back to back test again.:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Retrolux

Retrolux Member AMS2 Club Member

I am always wondering why the Raw settings from PC2 works for me. I tried Christians version once but moved back to the raw.

Using a T500

6. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

You should use what works for you. Keep in mind that SMS likely put in more time creating presets that favor the mainstream wheels.

Most DD-wheel users are likely looking for something that falls outside those norm's. The biggest thing I notice when using the game FFB-presets is that there is significant notchy-ness around center and a lack of grip loss feel. Some of the user-created custom files solve those issues for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Msportdan

I'm on a tspc racer and the newer ones are night and day compared to the games light and almost non existent like ffb.

Each to Thier own .

I hope and pray... like these new files reiza have unlocked the other forces found in these files.

• Like Like x 3
  8. TimmyC

TimmyC New Member

using silver 9.7 on fanatec csw2.5 and very happy with it. Also like the in game Immersive setting. with pc2, seems like every car needs its own customized ffb file as well as its own camera and sound settings. Pc2 is still my favorite sim mostly because of the vintage cars. I am enjoying the GT classes in Ams2. We desperately need both a 1960's formula 1 grid and a 1960's lemans grid. If i'm not mistaken, we are already going to get lemans track.

9. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

I really like PC2 as well. Lots of great cars..