Progression of championship

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Petr Galeta, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

"""Sorry for my English"""

Hello racers :)

I have problem with Automobilista. For first, i love this game, love the feel from driving, ffb, AI, all is making as for me :). I have game maybe 1year. Before i playing iracing, but stop it, becouse i havent too much time. My first and at this time stay actuall love (single player game) is race07. But it is much oldies and some mechanics is outdated. But what i am looking for is good championship. In race07 are going correctly and it is reason, why i going back. For last, i have not some best hw for new games

My problelm is (and i dont find anything about it on webs), that CHampionship arent go correctly. I trying year ago and now mini cup + copa de maracas. Every time, when i started CH. set the sets of tires on 6/8/10. Some time seasson start with that setup, but sometimes start with unlimited sets. Or if I end the seasson and start next race, on that next race i started with unlimited? I must restart for 2/3 times and after maybe start the seasson with correctly sets of tires. But nothing I making between?

Second problem is: I Have setup of raceweekend - 4 x practise, warm-up + 2x 20min race. Going on max realistic, Ai have 100% + hard agression. If i dont know the track, i like go all practise, but it is 4hours. One day go 1/2 and second day go 2/2 of race weekend, but dont go in one time. And if I stop on practise 3 and end game. If I back, start the CHampionship "in progress" and sometime is correctly start at practise 3 (but never set tyres in correct usage, some time with new "6" sets, some times with "unlimited"). I got used to it with this tyres problem, but sometime, if i back to the progression, start the session in warm-up or race, where i dont stop and must restart the weekend. I got used to it with starting in somewhere in weekend, if i know the track, i go straight to qual and race, but sometimes, i dont go the race and progression jump to next race (without points for everyone (me and AI)).

I am frustrated from that, i dont know, what is bad. Becose i dont found anything on webs, means, problem is at me, but dont know, what will do for repair this. I have steam version. I tryed start the game normally, as administrator. Dont go any other cars, dont change any set of game difficult and stay same problem.

Havent you idea, where is that problem? Many thanks.

2. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

I fond same problem here on reiza forum Please Reiza fix this., its same problem in good english :) but without fix. Try progression in Race07, its 12years old game and its standart. I presume, its some problem around Steam, but what i make for fix it?

3. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

litlle bit same problem (i have these sometimes) Championship will not go to next track / Single Player Championship / Unable to Resume Championship

it was be something about steam version??, windows version??, folder where is game saved data???

iam frustrated becouse one time go correctly, next dont...and stay around. I like try Automobilista 2, buy tracks and trucks into A1, but this is too much. And love automobilista, becouse i havent too much time(and cash) for iRacing. And anything between Race07 and Automobilista isnt for me.... Please help.

4. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

I now reinstall, change directory where game save logs, (before I trying clear datas from users/user, must make new config) and start game. Start new copa de Maracas, set 6 sets of tyres, first go to garage to check it and game set Unlimited??? Why!!! Its not normal!!! Three nights I trying set up every. But iam not programmer, dont understand what is bad. Why game changing my sets, why game ended session if nobody (I and AI) dont start race.

5. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

!!!NEWS!!!
    I install on other PC (NTB), same system (Win10), start new Championship of Copa de Maracas:
    2x Practise
    10min qual
    1x 30min race
    4x Tyre sets
    100% damage
    Ai 100% / hard
    No any helps
    21 oponents

Goiana session start with unlimited tyres...restart, ok 4x tyres, go race and after finish "weekend" and game write results click next but dont start new race weekend.

Go to single race - Karting (125cc) uncheck practise, uncheck qualification only race on 5laps, finish and end game

When I back, click to copa de maracas, click championship, load progressed championship and I started in qualification??, ok I restart race weekend and what? stay qualification....return to main menu, start single race of copa de maracas, check 4x practise + warm-up (in start of chamionship warmup is not allowed?!?), 20min race... all what i had before in chamionship, start and back to menu. Start again progresed championship and Iam at practise 1, skip to race and restart weekend, yep started from practise 1...

why other series changing my seting in the maracas? why one time i have right tyre sets and other unlimited?

Nobody havent these problem? Please help me

6. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Petr, sorry nobody has replied to you yet! Honestly, the best solution is to use an external championship manager. Unfortunately the internal AMS one crashes, doesn´t save session results, restarts skipping sessions... :(

I wholeheartedly recommend rFactor2 log analyzer - it´s amazing! It keeps a track of the AMS log files from single races, so you decide a championship schedule in it (which you can modify at any point), run a single race in AMS, select the log file after quitting the game and assign the results to your championship. It also keeps abreast of loads of extra stats, average qualifying position, driver fastest laps, DNF rate etc, you can see the race results, qualifying results etc at any point in the future, I fully recommend it!
    You may even be able to import in the race results that you have already run in your championship up to now...
    [REL] - rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Petr Galeta

Petr Galeta New Member

Ou man!!! many many thanxs to you :)

Hello Salvatore! thank you, litlle bit time to understand that program, but it is that what i need. Many statistics, manager of series, love it!!! :). Now I can try every series in game without scary I lost my master challange :) (or restarting single race to to right set of tyre sets :))

Dear Reiza, give these answer somewhere to webs :) becouse, if some weekend racers as me, this relative banaly problem make frustration if you training, training and race jump to next one without reason :) make donation to Nibo and insert these utility to AMS2, becouse its simply and fantastic :). I like support you in new version after that :)

Now I go racing

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You're very welcome! :)