Where did the PLR file go? Also: missing Vmirror

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Marco Conti, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Marco Conti

Marco Conti New Member AMS2 Club Member

Congrats on the new forum and on the game. It is excellent.
    I drove today for the first time after the patch and the game asked me to make a new profile, which I did with a different name.
    Now, if I go to Userdata my old profile is still there, my new one is missing and I am at a loss as to how to edit my PLR file.

Strangely, before the latest patch the triple V-mirror was on by default. At least I didn't intentionally turned it on at first. But I was happy because I like to have more situational awareness being a single screen driver.

However, with this new profile I created, I couldn't find a way to turn it on. Also strangely some of my old controller settings were a bit messed up. I have 4 peripheral (Wheel, Button box, Hshifter, Seq. Shifter) and the assignments were a bit messed up, even though all my other games are still seeing the controllers in the proper order.
    I found my gears had got assigned to my button box .

Anyway, that's not important. I'd like my triple V-mirror back and my PLR file access, or at least some sort of advanced interface that let me interact with it with more granularity.

Thank you.

2. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Check in My Documents, Automobilista folder. Thats where user data should go since new build.​

3. dreamer

dreamer New Member

My user data folder is where its always been in the main game folder.

4. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Sorry but I cant edit my post, even when I create a new profile it still goes in the games main directory.

5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

So @Marco Conti, you are running the beta and not the main game?

If so please keep all correspondence in the correct place please.
    http://forum.reizastudios.com/forums/automobilista-beta-development.15/

The beta introduced logic that if you are running UAC all settings are saved in My Documents\Automobilista to ensure that the game has write permissions.

This will be introduced to the main build shortly.

Thanks.