1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unit of Measurement

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by dewberr, May 23, 2020.

1. dewberr

dewberr New Member

Is there any way to change the units of measurement properly for my location? I am from Canada and we don't use BAR for tire pressure or boost and we don't use MPH for speed. Is there not a way for it to display KPH/PSI at the same time(its currently one or the other)which is standard in Canada?

Rfactor 2 has the option for individual measurement adjustments so you can choose what you want to display for speed/tire pressure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Andy-R

Andy-R Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Same problem for us Brits. Most important for me is MPH so I have to choose imperial but means I have no clue about other stuff like temp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

The Madness engine at least natively, doesn't have support to configuration of mix unit systems at the same time. This would be something Reiza would have to write new code to support.

4. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Which I doubt would be particularly difficult, to be perfectly honest. This isn't a game-stoppingly urgent thing which absolutely must be added right now, but it would be a nice QoL tweak for v1.0.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Same for us Aussie's ;) km/h and PSI please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 250swb

250swb Active Member

Isn't it just 'Gameplay'>Display>Imperial ?

Edit, Oh I see, you want it both measuring systems at the same time, good luck.

7. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I would also like to get able to pick for each measurement. Ideally psi for pressure and metric for the rest.

• Agree Agree x 1