1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time trial return to pits feature

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by lawgicau, May 28, 2020.

1. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I really enjoy time trial mode and the ability to race other ghosts plus the shared setups.
    I would really like Reiza to add a 'return to pits' button on the pause menu. Currently, if I want to make a setup change I can restart the session (which disregards any improvements in lap time I've made) or exit back to the menu (to preserve times) and restart the TT session, selecting ghosts all over.
    With this we could tweak the setup and hopefully be able to start driving again like now (end of previous lap, everything up to temp). I would think this wouldn't be hard to implement and would improve quality of life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I just restart the session, keep the best in session ghost, make adjustments to my setup and go time trialing again, i never lost my best time,best times are always recorded in the leaderboard.
    If I improve on lap-times I end my TT session with "restart the session" to save my car setup.
    There is no need for me to go back to the menu, only if i want to change my car or track.

3. lawgicau

I will have to test but it clearly warns that all progress will be lost when you select restart session. If you have just set a pb are you sure it is updated in the leaderboard?

4. NuScorpii

NuScorpii Well-Known Member

Yes your pb is uploaded as soon as it is set. The only thing you lose are the session statistics.

5. lawgicau

Well that does fix the problem, thanks guys. Maybe they can update that warning message to be more clear.