1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Season Tool Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ModernWombat, Jun 11, 2020.

1. ModernWombat

ModernWombat New Member

Hey Guys,

I started a custom season yesterday; playing with the 1995 F1 Skin Pack. Everything worked fine until after the race. It said race 100% completed, so I exited but there were no points given to any AI nor me and it said 0/somethig races finished. So I played it again, waited 10 minutes after the race so the replay in the background finished and it finally continued to the next venue. Drove that and again no points and no race finished (despite 100% etc.). But I noticed, the "second second" starting grid was in order of the previous race results from the "first second" race (if that makes sense). So it seems AMS thinks there should be a second race at the same track, despite me not setting up a 2 race weekend in the season tool.

Is there any thread where a solution was found or can I do something to fix it. (I've looked into the config files of the season and series and found nothing wrong with points or amount of races)

Help would be appreciated :)

2. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Progression of championship

3. ModernWombat

ModernWombat New Member

• Like Like x 1