1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy a GSC2012 key?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Óscar Melero, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero foxtochop AMS2 Club Member

I'm not joking. I guess I'm 8 years late but I own: the original one from 2011, GSC2013/Extreme (both standalone and Steam), Formula Truck 2013, Automobilista and Automobilista 2.

I would like to purchase this content if it's still available as I want to have the complete collection of this masterpieces as a "thank you" to your efforts and your good work.
    :hurrayreiza:

(I already have the install files, but not the key)

Also, I didn't know where to post this. I found the general discussion to be the most suitable for this request.

2. Óscar Melero

I'm actually serious. If any of the staff can hand me a link where I can legit buy it and you guys at Reiza receive the money, it will be much appreciated.

3. Óscar Melero

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

5. Óscar Melero

Yeah... I got that one already. Can't find GSC2012 anywhere... at this point I hope they got one spare key. I would even pay its retail price to their pay-pal. I'm that serious.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Hi Óscar, apologies for the tardy reply.

We don´t have access to the old Gameshield DRM system for generating new keys anymore, but I could try dig up one for you. Did you already own the original GSC tho? GSC2012 was free for those who did.

7. Óscar Melero

Yeah but I guess I didn't hear or read it was a free update, I was 15 years old at that time and it was a gift along with my old PC and F1 2010. I was gifted that game and that sim (see what I did there) in DVD cases but I don't know where they are... I just happen to have the installer files on a old HDD.

If you could get a 2012 key I want to pay for it though; as long as you guys send that money to AMS2 development.

And no worries for late reply, I'm sure you guys are very busy for 1.0 launch :)