1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madness Tool - Custom FFB and Profile Manager

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by NuScorpii, Jun 21, 2020.

1. viper4r

viper4r Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Do you have the current version of the Madness Tool?
    Because in an older version there was a problem, that the tool changes the values with decimal points, for example min_force from 0.01 to 1

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jefka

Jefka New Member

V 1.1, downloaded yesterday

edit: compared custom file after applying through madness tool vs download custom file and indeed the decimal points are messed up. Going to download Madness tool again and see.

Yep that worked. Thanks, I think I forgot to delete the MadnessTool folder yesterday and only replaced the exe file.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. NuScorpii

NuScorpii Well-Known Member

Glad you have got that sorted. I think you would have just needed to delete the affected ffb profiles from within the tool and imported them again. Problem being that it saves the modified version of the ffb in the MadnessTool folder. Deleting the folder and starting again will fix it but you'll lose anything else you've setup too.

4. MarcG

MarcG Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the App it's great, handy to edit the changes. (Although I do wish there was a simpler way to change Custom Profiles within the game)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Formicola

Formicola New Member

Thanks for the great app.... I really like the way it allows FFB changes and the controller profile works fairly well for me also (better than my previously kludge procedure). Too bad Reiza did not use a straight up text file also for the controller settings, would have made things easier for multiple profile changes/editing too. Thanks again for your time and trouble :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Victor M Miguelez

Victor M Miguelez New Member AMS2 Club Member

The Madness Tool works great, both, the ffb and the profile manager. Excellent tools that will save me a lot of time. Now I have all the ffb files that have been posted by you and Karsten and can quickly use and switch to any of them depending on the car, track,etc. Same for the profile manager. Congratulations and many thanks !

7. DoggeWotan

DoggeWotan New Member

Thank you very much for this program. So I can now manage all my steering wheels and manage the FFB files. Great job, I take a bow. Another question about the FFB files: I use the settings recommended by Fanatec in the base, which settings do I use InGame? I now have Gain 65, LFB 10 and FX 50 and am using the FFB file Heavy Brass v2.5? Best regards

8. Roland Horn

Roland Horn New Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. cargofast

cargofast New Member

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Noctq

Noctq New Member

Thanks a lot for this must have tool, I've been doing this manually and it was really annoying!

I'd like to use it for Project Cars 2 also but when I load a controller profile for this game it says "destination path does not exist: C:\Users\Noctq\Documents\Project Cars 2\savegame\"steamid"\automobilista 2\profile"
    Do you think you could find a fix for this if you have the time?

Concerning the FFB profiles, could it be possible to just load some txt file for Pcars2? There are some really good profiles online (Jack Spade, Christiaan,...) and they seem to tweak more than is allowed here so it could be handy if one could just load those files at will.

Sorry if I speak so much about Pcars2 but the AMS2 aspect of your tool is already perfect for me. :)

Thanks again.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  11. Mentaloh

Mentaloh New Member

Hello from France,
    I made a video to present your software which is very practical for managing FFB. For the management of the steering wheels, I did not understand the operation.
    Goodbye
    See you soon

12. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Active Member

Does this tool still work with the new 1.4.1.3 update for AMS2?

13. AdrianJ

AdrianJ Active Member

Good question
    If yes I’d like to give this a try too will speed up my ffb profile tuning