1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race in Multi player mode - Which session can I join?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Wilfred de Ruijter, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

After a few week of using the multi player sessions I still have problems with it.
    I'm still not sure what all the signs on the screen mean. Where can I find the meaning of all the information that is shown here? I can see a name of a session, the car in which you will race, a triangle, a few numbers (amount of laps or amount of drivers signed in?).

I also noted that after joining a session. It said that a server was hosting that session and it will start at e.g. 17:00 pm. Since this is the internet, and people all over the world are playing this game. How do I know which timezone is used?

Is there a web page that will show all the sessions scheduled for the next hours and at which time they will start and with the settings used?
    Because some session don't show the car of the race, or I have to wait quite some time before a session will begin. I still don't know the meaning of the color of the triangle.

2. Wilfred de Ruijter

Since there are no replies on my questions. Can I conclude that nobody knows where to find information on the meaning of the symbols?
    There is no web page with all the information of the sessions to be hosted? I hope somebody can make a web page. Then you know the schedules and at which time the sessions will start, the cars, fixed settings or not.

3. Auduns75

Auduns75 RWB Audi AMS2 Club Member

There are no schedule, there are 3 letters in the lobby, P (Practice) Q (Qualy) and R (Race)

You can join in P and Q, the timer will show how many minutes left of each session. The time of day is likely what intake time the difference sessions are starting.

4. Auduns75

Auduns75 RWB Audi AMS2 Club Member

I'm sorry there's 4 letters, you also got L (Lobby)
    In lobby state if others in there, you are waiting for session start, lobby is usually controlled by first entering participant, if you are first you should have control over cars and tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wilfred de Ruijter

Thanks for the information.

6. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

If you entered a session and you read 17:00pm, that points to local time on track, not local time at players site.
    e.g. If it starts at 22:00 you see that its a nightrace, regardless how late it is at your home

• Agree Agree x 1