1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rF2 bundle. MCR2000 graphical problem.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ervion, Aug 8, 2020.

1. ervion

ervion New Member

I'm not sure where to post this, so it goes here. :)
    I have encountered graphical glitch while driving MCR2000 on Toban. It looks like middle range LOD has problem with "lighting detection cone" or something. It it most noticeable when driving by the pits where cars are stationary. I'm attaching screenshots.
    In this case I just stood stationary on start/finish straight and let cars go by. When cars are very far - no problem. As cars get closer I see this strange gray inverted pyramid appearing. When cars are very close - all is fine again. As car gets by and goes further in front pyramid re-appears and then disappears again.
    Problem does not exist with USF2000 on Toban.
    Any ideas how to solve this?

20200806230617_1.jpg 20200806230600_2.jpg

2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

RF2 official forms would have been the first place id have posted :)

3. ervion

ervion New Member

I considered that. Problem appeared after rF2 update and my guess was that it might be connected to that - some kind of incompatibility or something. I doubt that Studio397 would fix content produced by Reiza, if it was really because of the update, and I would be redirected to Reiza forums anyway.

Anyway, lucky for me, I was able to "fix" the problem by cleaning up CBash and Shader cache folder.