1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revoke AMS2 license possible?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Marius H, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Dear Reiza,

Is it possible for Reiza to revoke the license of people who stand still on the track and ram people on purpose? *standing still wrong way*

Yours,

Marius

Ps. I've proof, but I don't wanna do public online name & shaming.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lucas Vieira

Lucas Vieira Member

I totally agree with you, and give a +1.

Or maybe a ban , initial for 3 days, than 7, 30 or maybe ban from your lobby.

3. F1 Hero

F1 Hero Active Member

We need in AMS2 an efficient kick system on public servers (dedicated servers already have this I think). Kick followed by one or more hours permanent ban.

I take AC for instance. Its the trolls paradise. They join servers everyday to crash everybody on purpose and are not penalised for doing this.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  4. Baron Bob

Baron Bob Member

AFAIK they plan to implement a rating system like in iracing or ACC. But when? This I do not know.

5. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Im not so sure a rating system will prevent directly intended crashing behaviour.
    Even iRacing have it from time to time - and if it isnt possible to ban a wrecker they just go on - and on.

6. Lucas Vieira

Lucas Vieira Member

If they put together with ranking system, according to road map it will be at December.

BrunoB, but iracing had the report system, where real people check your report and will judge if was a racing incident or intentionally one. Based on that, they can banished dirt players.

7. tk84

tk84 Member AMS2 Club Member

Hmm is it just me or is there more lap 1 crashes now theres BMW's in the game? Coincedence? ;)

8. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Yes I know - thank you. :cool:
    Thats exactly the reason for my answer.
    In my time as a member i reported 2 drivers who were driving the wrong way on tracks and intentionally crashed into us more normal drivers.
    One got only a warning and the other was banned from official races for about a month.
    But the problem was (is?) that people didnt really care because of the rather cumbersome reporting formalities - they just left the track.:p