1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Touristenfahrten Thread

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Shriukan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone,
    I believe the timing bug has been fixed as it was indeed an error in the addon code (always check the event callbacks). I wiped all the lap times as there were too many bugged times to remove individually. So, with my apologies,

Welcome to Touristenfahrten 1.1 xD

Also a reminder that we have out Touristenfahrten Monthly Endurance race. One week left to vote on our discord for the classes you wanna take. Exceptionally though, due to Christmas, the race will be on the 19th of December.

Drive safely, have fun.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Flashgod

Flashgod New Member AMS2 Club Member

3. Chin

Chin Member AMS2 Club Member

Nope, sorry, not corrected. Was lapping last night with a friend in the Grp A M3. He ran a 9:34.xx, then ran a lap that was invalidated. I ran a 9:35.xx, and then a 9:24.xx. When we exited, I checked the website... My time was there, and accurate. However, my friend's time was listed as 5:xx.xx (I think, it is gone now). His time should have been the first 9:34.xx.
    In looking at the site now, his time is gone, but now there is no #1 showing for that car... Not sure if you added some erroneous time checking algorithm, but if you did, you need to update the ranking when you do that.

4. Shriukan

It would seem the valid lap check isn’t error proof (was the wrong callback first time around). I manually removed your time and didn’t touch the rankings. Someone will beat the 2nd time eventually.

5. pfoetiman76

pfoetiman76 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Mikk is a beast on NOS. It will be very hard to beat that time. Maybe he will beat his own time or niker does. I could ask one of my mates to try, but than they are faster than I am.

6. Shriukan

I will let muz_j try his hand at it too.

7. Shriukan

Hello everyone,
    Voting for the Touristenfahrten Monthly Endurance has ended and the winners are the Caterham 620R & Superlight. Head over to #monthly-event to sign-up for the race. A reminder that due to the holiday season, this race will take place next saturday (the 19th).
    Bring your friends if you can.

Drive safely, have fun!