1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Simucube 2 Pro no longer has any force feedback

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Andy Smith, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Andy Smith

Andy Smith New Member

As the title mentions, I no longer can get any feedback. The wheel still works as an input, but I'm getting nothing back.

Happened within the last few weeks.

I have tried downloading a new ffb_custom_settings from the forums here as well as uninstalling and reinstalling, but still nothing. I've tried having it on High Torque and not.

I've played around with the settings, in Simucube True Drive and AMS2, including both Default and Custom profiles.

Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?
    upload_2021-1-9_10-47-20.png
    upload_2021-1-9_10-48-5.png

2. Andy Smith

Andy Smith New Member

Oh, worth noting that it works fine with iRacing, RF2, ACC, RaceRoom and ETS2

3. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

I had something similar once while AMS2 was still in beta. After an update I deleted my AMS2 folder in Documents as instructed, but afterwards there was no more FFB. When I restored the old documents folder, the FFB worked again. Only completely reinstalling AMS2 worked in that case

Maybe it's the other way around in your case. When uninstalling/reinstalling, did you also delete the Automobilista 2 folder in Documents? Maybe that's the culprit.

4. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I had this issue as well when I deleted my folder. Try switching to default ffb, exiting the game. Open the game, test it and then switch back to custom if needed. There seems to be some hangup on custom files when you are reconfiguring the controls.

5. James Lee GTE

James Lee GTE Active Member

6. Plutoflight

Plutoflight New Member

Thanks James,
    new to Simucube coming from CSW2.5, i had the same Problem. This solved the FFB problems.

7. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Active Member

why recon at 10?

• Agree Agree x 1