1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP Qualifying "Lock"

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by MasterLooser, Feb 27, 2021.

1. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Greyhat DWORD Developer AMS2 Club Member

is there a chance we could get an option in the lobby settings to disable the magical lock that keeps ppl from being able to join near the end of qualifying (i think its below 3min remaining)

i get that some ppl are worried about ppl just joining to ram and what not, but the multiplayer section is in such a bad shape that, where i see ppl joining after like 10min and say they cant join.

which leaves me completly alone on the track (or with ai).

there is def. players who would like to play but i assume they just dont ahve the patients and rather go race offline or join something a lobby they might not enjoy as much, or just stop playing all together.

even better would be an option to just let ppl join during all stages of the lobby even races...
    i am not saying force this onto all server but just have a setting option for that so that we can atleast populate a few "servers" to have some fun races with people

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Member

Why the MP getting no DEV love at all? o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1