1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 and Steam Sale DLC Questions

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by TrigMan59, Jun 27, 2021.

1. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Active Member

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this program and see that its on sale at Steam for 50% off at $19.99. I mainly interested in getting it to run the new Racin USA Pack for the GTE cars as reviewed by Mike at Simracing604.
    I had some newbie questions about their many DLCs.

Here's the current DLC listing on Steam:
    Automobilista 2 2020-2022 Season Pass - 20% off at $79.99
    Automobilista 2 - Hockenheimring Pack - 75% off at $2.49
    Automobilista 2 - Silverstone Pack - 50% off at $4.99
    Automobilista 2 - Nurburgring Pack - 50% off at $4.99
    Automobilista 2 - Spa Pack - 50% off at $4.99
    Automobilista 2 Premium Track Pack - 50% off at $19.99
    Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Pack Pt1 - $14.99
    Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Full Expansion Pack - $39.99
    Automobilista 2 Premium Expansion Packs - $69.99

Here's my questions:
    1. After I get the base game, what do I need for racing the GTE cars at Daytona? The Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Pack Pt1 or the Automobilista 2 - Racin´ USA Full Expansion Pack? What's the difference between the two?

2. What's the difference between the Automobilista 2 2020-2022 Season Pass and purchasing all of the 4 seperate track packs on sale?

3. Does the Automobilista 2 Premium Expansion Packs include all of the other DLCs combined?

Thanks in advance for any and all help and assistance provided. May the force be with you.

Cheers!

Roger

2. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Active Member

I also just found this possible purchase:

Buy Automobilista Ultimate Edition + Automobilista 2 at 67% off at $17.49 which includes Automobilista and Automobilista 2 and the Automobilista - Season Pass for all DLCs

I'm not sure if Automobilista he Automobilista - Season Pass for all DLCs is worth playing still.

3. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, the difference between the usa pack part 1 and full pack is that part 1 only includes the gte cars and the caddilac dpi, and the long beach, daytona, laguna seca track.

The racing usa full dlc pack also includes the coming racin usa part 2 and 3 dlc, which amongst others include oval racing.

I would stronly advise to buy the season pass, that includes 3 years of content, so you get all the dlc that is already released, and all the dlc that still will be released, so you dont have to worry about anything until the end of 2022.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TrigMan59

TrigMan59 Active Member

Hi Roy. Thanks so much for the reply, I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Lab Pong

Lab Pong OG Sim'er

The seasons pass is for 2 years of content, (unless you are adding in what was developed already from 2020). So when you purchase the season pass you will get all content added through the end of 2022.

6. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, season pass is 2020-2022, to me that is 3 years of released dlc that you get