1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish list

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Nats, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Nats

Nats Member

There are only a few things I would love to see in this AMS2 game as I am really enjoying it but there are some mild annoyances:
    • Would love to be able to program in pitstops ahead of time for certain laps (or % of races) , and do this on timed or laps races, to include tyre changes, fuel amount, repairs and driver swaps so we can program pitstops properly for the whole race.
    • We need to be able to see how long the fuel will provide for timed races as its just guesswork at the moment.
    • Please can we be able to change the default pitstop mode. If thats the one that is picked by default can we be able to change it to something else? Because I do not agree with it as a default, its a terrible choice for a pitstop strategy, and it keeps catching me out all the time. Or even better have the game remember the last pitstop you chose and use thats as the default from then on!
    • Program custom championships with names/countries/cars of drivers and points awarded. Maybe be able to set up multiple seasons of the same championship?
    • I wish the camera didnt bounce in bonnet mode. I play in that mode all the time because I think its the most immersive. And I know its 'meant' to be a camera fixed to the car. But I would much rather it was smoothed out like the cockpit views. Its very disconcerting bouncing around and distracts a lot. Or even better make a new view called 'windscreen view' where its a view through the windscreen ie a cockpit view without the cockpit. Its how you drive in real life, you dont see the cockpit of a car when you are focused ahead on the road.
    • Please add some stable setups that arent so skittish.
    • Some cars are really slow at starting - like the DTM cars especially.
    • Some cars still need balancing - like the Prototype cars are far too fast compared to other cars - if I choose 85% AI speed I would like that to be roughly the same level for all the cars. And it is mostly. But the Prototype cars Ive noticed are much much faster. This was an issue with PCars2 as well.
    • Finally a proper wish - please can we have Clios, Lamborghinis, Audis and the Zandvoort, Le Mans, Fuji and Sugo tracks added cheers!
    Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  2. twistking

twistking Member

Dampening/smoothing for bonnet cam would be a very good feature indeed! Ideally we'd get an option to set the amount of dampening in the options.
    Bonnet cam is really underappreciated. Especially when you play on a smaller monitor, cockpit view + proper FOV are just not practical unfortunately.
    A "windscreen view" is also a nice idea, but i guess you can set that up yourself with the cockpit view by changing seat position and adjusting FOV.

• Agree Agree x 1