No Opponents in list

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Afaramas, May 27, 2022.

1. Afaramas

Afaramas New Member

Hi,

I can't select opponents for races, it is completely blank. I watched a youtude video from GPlaps where he had AI drivers to select from but my list is blank, Can anyone help ? This is a fresh install, no mods, with the Crewchief VR Plug in:

upload_2022-5-27_11-50-11.png

2. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Have you already tried to veryfie your install through steam?
    Maybe something went wrong there...

3. Afaramas

Afaramas New Member

Thanks I tried a verify unfortunately that broke the VR (it's an easy fix, just re-install the CC files), and didn't really fix the issue. Although there are certain series now where I can select cars, but the issue is their names are invisible.

I think the problem lies in the font size on my UI, it's too big, as you see in the screen shot above text is stretching over areas it shouldn't. Is there away to reduce the UI text size ?

FYI, I play in VR, my screen is an ultra wide 3440*1440, but set the game to 1080p as if I raise it any higher I can't select menu items in VR.

4. Afaramas

Afaramas New Member

Bumping this in the hope someone will be able to help. I have had to put AMS back on the shelf as I can't run races without 4 Sennas, a pace car and 3 Mansells. Please help If it's a crew chief thing with the VR then I'm afraid AMS will have to go back on my shelf because I simply can't go back to non VR.