Some ai question

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Philip00, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Hi All

I have tried the newest version of ams and i really appriciate the ai updates however i have some issues.

In some tracks and series when they lap another car they overtake them too wide and they run off the track to the grass so they lost a lot of time.

Also when they wait for rejoin the track after a spun off sometimes they wait too much and retire from the race.

I would like to ask what number should i put in plr regarding the updste to the following line:

Autosmoothline?

Its default 0, should i put here 1 or 3?

Thank you for your help in advance

2. Philip00

Philip00 Member

Can somebody help me with this?

3. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think you just need to be patient: Reiza is still fine tuning the ai. There is not a magical number to put in, otherwise they would have done it already! :D
    What you can doing the meantime is lower ai aggression. And to help Reiza, maybe report the track and cars that are giving you problems. Don't forget to tell your settings and give details.

4. muzarati

muzarati Member

From my past experience with this entry (mainly in rF) this can cause problems with the AIW lines and IMO is best left at 0