1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by buddhatree, Apr 16, 2020.

1. buddhatree

buddhatree Member

So I'm cruising around Kylami '76 in the Formula Vintage Gen II and the AI driver in front of me turns a bit wide into the marbles and one of them flew off his back tire and went *ploink!* off the body of my car. Haha the sound it made hitting the metal body was perfect! I'm still smiling about it lol :) it really added to the immersion. This game is full of little details like that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Marbles have been ploinking off the bodywork in Project CARS since November 2011, I agree, it's a nice detail.

• Like Like x 2
  3. buddhatree

buddhatree Member

Yes if you drive over them. I don't ever remember them flying off another car's tire and bouncing off my car before, but I didn't play pCARS much so I might have missed it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darren Leeson

Darren Leeson New Member AMS2 Club Member

buddhatree it happened to me today also. This game is going to be fantastic when finished. Cant wait to see what other little features they include with the rest of EA.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan44AFCB

Dan44AFCB Member AMS2 Club Member

Sounds great, think I will have to go looking for this to see/hear it myself!

6. Darren Leeson

Darren Leeson New Member AMS2 Club Member

It's a nice little touch Dan44AFCD