1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT5 Puma

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Noisen, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Noisen

Noisen New Member

Hi Reiza! You are doing a great job so far! I just want to report a bug ( if it's a bug), 5th gear is too long IMO and can't be adjusted in the setup. Keep up the good work!

2. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Is anyone having trouble with what seems to be always on traction control in this car? I'm not sure if it's just this car or a wider issue with TC/aids generally, but even when it indicates TC=off, I can't spin the rear wheels even in 2nd gear on a wet track.
    Edit: somehow SC got turned on, which is weird, never switched that on in my life and it was reading as off in the setup menu. It was only when I toggled it on my wheel button that it registered, so now all is well.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  3. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There’s a clipping problem with this car in VR. The driving wheel is clipping through the drivers legs, when you look down and turn the wheel.
    Other cars have similar problems: the P4-cars for example. The legs seem to be too short and somehow twisted. Looks strange and destroys immersion.
    Otherwise very good VR game, if not the best...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mike1304

Just wanted to add that I found another clipping problem with Super V8 car in VR: here the drivers legs clip totally through the drivers seat which also looks terrible.
    I know it's early access but I hope that devs will put on VR-headset and watch around in cockpit, so they will see the clipping problems. Maybe in 2D-mode you don't see the problem because you can't look down/around in the cockpit...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stevie777

Stevie777 New Member

As far as I know the driver models are just placeholders. Give it some time and it will be fixed with correct models and animations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mike1304

Ah okay, I thought that in early access we should help the devs and report problems we found... Isn’t this the sense of early access?
    It was no criticism.

7. Chin

Chin Member AMS2 Club Member

In this case, they have already acknowledged that the driver models are placeholders.

8. leillo1975

leillo1975 Active Member

About GT5-Puma, What's that blowing sound you hear when you step on the gas?