1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avtomobilista 2 1.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Jonson Tailer, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

Question to the developers of the game when the full version of the game Avtomobilista 2 version 1.0 is released?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

They haven't given a public date. After a month in EA they stated we were "about halfway through" the EA phase. That's all.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

Is there a chance that the full version of the game 1.0 will be released this week?

4. Cliff

Cliff Member

My bet would be that 1.0 will land a week on Friday.

5. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Almost certainly no.

Maybe. v0.9.3.2 is getting close to v1.0, but the last few patches have been direct increments. Not that that necessarily means anything, of course.

6. kagurazakayukari

kagurazakayukari Member

Still need lots of work. AD banner, suspension&wiper animation, UI glitch, some function, etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

I suppose and think that the full version should be released on Friday of
    Avtomobilista 2
    version 1.0, because the game came out early access March 31, 2 months passed as a game in early access.

8. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

They never said that EA would last exactly two months. All they said is we were "about halfway through". "About" could mean anything, and was probably used specifically because it is not exact and therefore can't be used against them if the EA period lasts longer than expected.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

I heard somewhere out of my ear that the full version of the game 1.0 will be released in May or June. The game is beautiful but there is still work to do.

10. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

as i said in another thread, they are probably release it in about a month for 1.0

there is still a lot of free content coming, a price increase is coming as well.
    my assumption is that the price increase comes after the next big content is being added, presumably GT3/4 Pack or Estoril.

11. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

I thought they said the next price update would be the final v1.0 price.

But then, nothing being said in this thread really matters anyway. There is no official release date so it's all just assumption and guessing. It's not like Reiza are going to confirm anything here. When the date for v1.0 is set, they'll make a big, official song and dance about it to let everyone... especially their potential new customers... know.

12. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

But almost 2 months have passed since the game in early access and version 1.0 is not yet available.

13. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

So what? You'd rather they throw out an unfinished game with v1.0 stamped on the main menu just for the sake of it? If there are delays it's because they're required to finish the game properly, and that's the right way of doing it.

I mean, everyone who wants to play the sim right now can, because it is EA, so I really don't get why it matters when it is officially labelled v1.0 at all? And even when it is v1.0, Reiza have already stated that it isn't the end of feature (ignoring content) development so it still won't be the finished article.

So why are people getting so pent up over a meaningless number?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

I am worried and excited because I want version 1.0 to come out as soon as possible and buy the game as soon as possible, I think this moment has come.

15. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

in Brazil there are currently people dying light flies. Corona lockdown and its consquences worldwide should be no cheap excuse for any delay on anything, but this guys work so hard, don't let get them down by anything and surprise us every week. So please stop pushing just to get some game.
    such behaviour is ridicolous and childish.
    If you really want it, get it now. Its in a very good condition. And you can save some money.
    If you don't thrust them, how can you think 1.0 will fill all your whishes.
    So .....

• Like Like x 8
  16. xnorb

xnorb Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Seeing a 1.0 release today would surprise me more than Santa Claus coming through my door, opening his bag, pulling out a whole motion sim rig for me.

The way i see it the core is pretty solid by now (content, physics, FFB) but definitely fine tuning needed over the next days. But that's what Reiza was focusing on - many "nice to have" or "looks shiny" features are still under heavy construction.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dynasty911

Dynasty911 New Member

You can buy the game right now, no need until v1.0.

18. Jonson Tailer

Jonson Tailer New Member

I will buy only the game version 1.0

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Scoops

Scoops Member

It seems that you are putting a lot of emphasis on the version number which no-one knows what state that will be. My view is if you are going to buy when it gets to 1.0 anyway then buy it now. If you don’t have sufficient faith it’s doing what you want it to do then wait until it does and then buy it. The number doesn’t mean it will be what you want and as some have said it’s good for me already.

20. B Stu

B Stu Member

Oh it's usually no VR no buy, but hey that's a first!! )
    V1.0 is just the beginning of the journey.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.