1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of empty lobbies

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Petrolhead, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Petrolhead

Petrolhead Member AMS2 Club Member

Whenever I log of there seems to be lots of empty server lobbies and very few, if any, normal lobbies.

Just wondering whats been the takup of the game?

2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

It's Early Access, so it's hardly surprising that the sim isn't that popular at the moment. Many people stay away from EA releases because they're not interested in being unpaid beta testers, which is fair enough. Hence the empty lobbies, and the lack of sim communities running AMS 2 events.

The game is due for v1.0 release this month, so that'll be the time to judge the sim's popularity. It'll also be when the online side comes more alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Automobilista 2 ยท AppID: 1066890

The empty lobbies are all dedicate servers,
    I don't expect too much of racing on public servers.
    Most of them are without the use of setups or just practicing without a race, and sometimes a race everyone quits after a few laps.
    AMS2 seems to follow the same path as AMS1 did.
    Once the leagues take over this game, the lobbies will be not just empty but also locked.
    I stopped checking on multiplayer races, just do my time-trials, it is the best working part of the game

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Just wait for Nord-Tourist Lobby's :p It will take over AC Nord-Lobby's. MP will be busy by then.

• Dislike Dislike x 1