1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-LCM pedals not working

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Raw, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Raw

Raw New Member

I tried to edit the assignments of the throttle and brake but it doesn't detect them. T-LCM are conected trough usb.

Any idea how to fix it? Thanks! :(

2. Raw

Raw New Member

After 4 or 5 game restarts it finally worked. So if you are having the same problem try another usb port and a few game restarts.

In Infused Science I trust.

3. Matthew Horrell

Matthew Horrell New Member

:mad: Just Bought the Early release off of steam, My TLCM Pedals will not be picked up by this game! I have tried new USB Ports, Installed Drivers from TM Website NOTHING is working. Someone please help! And yes they work just fine on every other game with no issues. This is clearly a AMS2 issue.

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Perhaps delete the AMS 2 folder in mydocuments or use Custom Wheel in the wheel options ingame. Then edit the assignments. It should work.

5. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

if the pedals are connected with USB you have to assign them manually.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Matthew Horrell

Matthew Horrell New Member

Now its not even seeing my Wheel or Pedals at all. I have double and triple checked my other games and I have no issues with anything else. This is sad cause I was really looking forward to the game man.
    Wheel TMX, Pedals are TLCM hooked up via USB.(wont work with direct connect either)

7. Shodan0000

Shodan0000 Active Member

I got the connected via wheel and I had no issues whatsoever. However, I already had the original t3pa pedals installed before.

8. Mhad

Mhad Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I went from g29 pedals to the LCMs, had to go into button assignment to set them before you can calibrate them.

9. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I think I know whats going on.

Rightclick on AMS 2. Then force these settings off.
    and
    Go into Big Picture > Controlleroptions > Uncheck everything.

Happy racing. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attached Files:

10. Baku

Baku Member

I had the same issue with T-LCM not responding in AMS2. After several game restarts they appear to get working and working good since.

11. Craig Cottam

Craig Cottam New Member

Help. I've been having the same problem, kind of.
    At first AMS2 wouldn't detect my new T-LCM. After a few restarts it finally detected them, but then it wouldn't detect my DFGT wheel. I keep trying and it eventually finds the wheel, and drops the pedals.
    My other SIM game had no issues.

12. SuperGreen13

SuperGreen13 New Member AMS2 Club Member

That's exactly the first thing to do before calibrate / play the game.
    Just assign and it's done :)

I've T-LCM too, just awesome with AMS2

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. vortex

vortex Member

If you connect them through the wheel, I found that after calibrating them with the TM Calibration Tool (through USB to store the settings, then disconnect the cable) you also seem to have to calibrate them again through the RJ12 connection with the TM Control Panel in Windows to get them to work accurately.

With regards to the RJ12 (wheel - 12bit), USB (16bit) connections, I'd be surprised if anyone could easily tell the difference in resolution.

14. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

This is backwards from most games, where you expect to have to calibrate first and then assign. But as @SuperGreen13 says, assigning first solves 99% of the various issues people are struggling with (if you read all the threads on here).

15. Andy Hollister

Andy Hollister New Member

So I keep reading all this post and am still having no luck. Is there anyone that can list the definitive steps in order? I see multiple solutions listed and am not sure I'm following the steps correctly.

- I have a T-GT base with the latest firmware
    - My T-LCMs also have the latest firmware
    - The pedals are plugged in via USB

I know that you have to assign controls before calibration but the game recognizes the the throttle at the same input as turning the wheel right. I'm not sure how to make the game recognize the pedals as totally separate inputs from the wheel.

I know the latest firmware allows you to switch the T-GT base from either T3PA or T-LCM mode. I've tried both modes and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm so frustrated lol.

16. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

Are you sure its the same input?
    Unfortunatelly pCARS2/AMS2 system does not write e.g. JOY1 Axis +X and JOY2 Axis +X, it just writes JOY Axis +X for both entries. But be sure, it does it right !
    See my screenshot. Though looking wierd for STEER RIGHT <-> THROTTLE, it works w/o a problem with my TS-PC and Fanatec CSPv3
    20200711005214_1.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

I just tried with the T-LCM's plugged directly to the wheel and they work. Don't you have the option in the T-GT?

18. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

Latest firmware supposedly allows for 16 bit under RJ12.

19. Andy Hollister

Yeah you can plug them directly in to the wheel base. But I like having the T-LCMs plugged in via USB before it always for better calibration and higher resolution. Although I see you mentioned that the latest firmware update supports 16 bit res through RJ12 so I'll give it a shot. Thank you!

20. Andy Hollister

Ahhh ok, I didn't realize throttle and steer right would both be labeled with the same input. The problem I'm running into though is that if I assign steer right to joy axis X, it doesn't allow me to assign throttle because it says that input is already assigned.