A few bugs that I have found in AMS2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Dunkel030, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Dunkel030

Dunkel030 New Member

1º: When the AI have a crash and they can´t continue their race, instead of retiring and causing a "Full Course Yellow", they stay still for the whole race where they had the accident. Normally outside of the racing line. I was using most of the time custom AI files made by me.

2º: Most of the times when something went loose from a car, like the frontwing, it stays on the track for the whole race, even the tyres after a "Full Course Yellow". I think it should cleanup automatically after a couples of minutes.

3º:
    When you make a pitstop and the AI takes control of your car, it seems that they ignore all the cars like, for example, when another driver stars braking, the AI of my car brake a lot later and smash him like he wasn´t there, breaking my car into pieces. Also, they can give you penalties for "speeding on the pitlane" even when the AI have the limiter activated. I was using the Corvette from the GTE class in a multiclass race with DPIs, P1s, GTEs and GT3s at Laguna Seca. This wasn´t happening before which is weird. Would be great if this can be fixed, I like to make long endurance races.

I found these while I was using the version 1.4.3.3 if I remember right.

2. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

#3 is killing me lol. I can't complete a race in a championship because I give control over to my AI driver and he keeps getting penalties for speeding, eventually getting DQ'd.

• Agree Agree x 1