AMS2 looses CSL DD weelbase completely random

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Sir Vanny, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Sir Vanny

Sir Vanny New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,
    most of the time the csl dd works fine. But sometimes when entering an online multiplayersession, sitting in the car, nothing happens. Going into the options, the profile is greyed out.
    In the driver, the weelbase is all good and any other sim is recognizing it fine.
    I have to restart AMS2 and sometimes it works.
    No errormessage nothing. Someone else having that trouble? or maybe a sollution?

2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

First I would do is backup your AMS2 mydocuments folder. Delete the current one. Verify cache in of AMS 2 in Steam or do a full reinstall. I hope it then will be solved. Otherwise it sounds like a problem on your end. Likely Windows doing it's thing.

3. Sir Vanny

Sir Vanny New Member AMS2 Club Member

Sorry, maybe I should have given more information.
    I did all that even a full clean system reinstallation.
    Still nothing changed. I should also mention, that that also happens between one multiplayersession (working) and another (not working) without leaving the sim/game and that only sometimes ((. But never during a race session.

Strange

Last edited: Jun 14, 2024
  4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Is indeed strange, because I never seen a report about this before. Which profile are you using in AMS2? Custom profile? or anything else?

5. JaymondoGB

JaymondoGB New Member

However have you considered it being a wheel base disconnect ? I had to move the collar on my QR2 closer to the wheel to stop this, all sorted now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1