AMS2 - 'Takedown' (Fan Made Trailer)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by lunamoon, Nov 10, 2022.

1. lunamoon

lunamoon Active Member

Hey everyone! As a fun little project I decided to make an upbeat, high octane trailer for AMS2 - Thinking of trailers/intros like that, my mind immediately went back to the 2004 Title 'Burnout: Takedown' for the Playstation 2, which I still hold many fond memories playing, and despite being a completely different genre than this title, the fun and excitement of Automobilista 2 reminds me a lot of how much fun I had with that game back then.

So I tried making a short trailer/intro with the existing AMS2 trailers (and a few extra shots I recorded myself) inspired on the very infamous intro for that game, and this is the result. I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 12
  2. Matus Celko

Matus Celko Active Member

As a trailer, I feel this is close to perfect :) Very nice short shots, nice variety :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kuku

Kuku Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Excellent work

4. Flying_Hawkic

Flying_Hawkic Member

It's great, also the logo animation at the end and I like the soundtrack (a bit of nostalgia).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. XTRMNTR2K

XTRMNTR2K I WANNA GO FAST! AMS2 Club Member

My goodness, this is absolutely amazing! Well done! As someone who used to used to dabble in making similar videos I can only surmise how much work went into this short clip. As a matter of fact, I'd love a peek behind the scenes - like how you did these lovely, smooth panning shots of the tracks in the beginning.

Wow... I guess if Reiza are ever looking to add an official intro video to AMS2 we know who to ask. :D

EDIT: Ah, those track panning shots were probably among the existing official footage, right? I totally missed that, sorry. :oops:

6. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Very nice work 'speedy girl'. pls make it public on the u tube, imo.
    I don't know the soundtrack but it works well.
    Maybe @Todd Norbury would like to see and collaborate official replay clips further

7. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Awesome video and work, although not too keen on the music employed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Todd Norbury

Todd Norbury norbs AMS2 Club Member

The clever guys in the group make the videos. I just plug in some numbers and try to make the track cameras work. :)

• Informative Informative x 1