AMS2 Time Trial Challenge - free to enter with prizes - race when you want

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Saffaboy, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Saffaboy

Saffaboy New Member

Hi everyone,

A few friends and I recently started a time trial challenge but I thought it might be more fun opening it up to a wider audience. So starting afresh, welcome to the first AMS2 Time Trial Challenge.

What you need to do to participate:

1. Add me on Steam: 31552851 (this is so I can see all the times)

2. Do a time trial of the selected track/car combos (see video for details).

3. Have fun.

All the tracks are completely random and very new to friends and I, so we are all starting from 0.

Why do this:
    AMS2 is imo the best sim out there. It offers so much but as I am sure you know, it can be a bit dead when it comes to community engagement, multiplayer etc. Things that are so important for a good sim.

With the time trial I am hoping we can all meet new AMS2 racers which will make online racing much more fun.

You have to add me on Steam, this is so I can see the times and also give prizes. But I will also encourage everyone who takes part to add their steam code to a universal friends list so everyone can add everyone (THIS IS 100% optional). Doing this will allow everyone to get a more accurate tracking of the times and also give you more AMS2 friends to race with. Win win!?

I really hope you can join us.

Please see this short video I made for full details:

Automobilista 2 Time Trial Competition with IRL Prizes! #automobilista2 #simracing #racing - YouTube

There is zero requirement to like or subscribe or any of that nonsense. Just come race with us!

• Friendly Friendly x 1