AMS2 vs RF2 - Prototypes

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Gary_S, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Gary_S

Gary_S Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I had a revelation today while reading various comments about how good the RF2 ffb was, and how it was the best in the world and so on.
    Well...I decided to find out for myself, by driving the Oreca 07 and the Metalmoro P2 around silverstone. I went with whatever setup was on the car, as this was about ONLY ffb and physics.
    Reiza, for all the complaining we sometimes do....they are doing everything right. The drive today conformed that for me.

For anyone interested, here is the video where I drove them back to back. I'd be interested to know your thoughts and opinions on ffb and physics since the v1.4 updates....not that it was bad pre 1.4.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Oubaas

Oubaas Active Member

I did a comparison of the rf2 Caterham Academy to the AMS2 Caterham Academy.

The result is that rFactor 2 now stands in danger of being uninstalled if I get to needing more hard drive space.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TexasSpecial

TexasSpecial Member

thanks for the video.. Can you compare an LMP in Assetto Corsa to AMS2 and report the difference in feel?