are the new GP brazil champ cars OP

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JavierZumaeta, Jan 1, 2023.

1. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

So I just had a pretty fun race at Watkins with the Brabham BT52 against the rest of the field in the Formula Retro Gen3 Class. And granted, I was using the AI from race dept with the official names, but seemingly the new car is just completely demolishing the entire rest of the class. With in 6 laps the other AI car in the BT52 was 10 seconds ahead. The only reason Andretti was keeping up with me was because I was doing a terrible job.

So I'm wondering with the rest of the Senna cars - especially the MP4-4. Are they going to completely destroy the rest of the field, like the MP4-4 did in real life? Maybe its the custom AI - they need to be recalibrated against the new cars, bring their speed up a bit? Or is it this way with the vanilla AI drivers?

2. Scar666

Scar666 Zum Glück bin ich verrückt

There's going to be a need for adjustments...

But you have to expect the title winning cars to be better than the other cars as a default...

I know this update has caused a tonne of work for all of the AI tinkerers... So it won't be as quick as moving files around for the liveries or even moving a livery to a different model... Lots of testing is required...