Bars left and right on the LCD screen of the steering wheel LMDH 963

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by MikrobeKlee, Mar 10, 2024.

1. MikrobeKlee

MikrobeKlee New Member

what does the bars left and right on the LCD screen of the steering wheel LMDH Porsche 963 show? Is there any explanation existing? Didn't find something...

2. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

They indicate wheel lock up to ABS activation or wheel spin or TC activation. I recall a video explaining exactly each effect and what it looks like, but I haven't been able to find it.

EDIT: Found it

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MikrobeKlee

MikrobeKlee New Member

thanks, this was not what I meant, but it answers also a question I had :) Only on the 963 you see two colored bars on the LCD left / right side, the other two don't have it

Attached Files:

4. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

Ooooh okay. Well here's from the iRacing manual:

The far left of the display has a graphical representation of fuel usage compared to the current fuel Target. If the previously completed lap used less fuel than the target, this bar will show in green. If the previously completed lap used more fuel than the target, the bar will be red. The distance from the center represents how much fuel was used or saved, with the top and bottom representing 1 Liter over the target and 1 Liter under the target, respectively.

A bar on the far right displays the current ERS Battery State of Charge (SoC). Color-coded sections are used to quickly show a full SoC (red), a low SoC (green), and a yellow section for a mid-level SoC

• Like Like x 3
  5. Matus Celko

Matus Celko Active Member

And IRL it will most likely be energy usage, and not fuel usage, because of the wec virtual tank rules.

6. robillard3381

robillard3381 Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Due to game engine restrictions, it was only possible to simulate the fuel level on the left bar, not the fuel usage that we can see on iRacing. And the right bar is indeed SoC

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1