Best telemetry app

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by F1Aussie, Dec 14, 2022.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey guys, I have just bought myself a second monitor to run telemetry and pc monitors apps, maybe some Foxtel too. What is the best telemetry app to use for AMS2?
    Cheers

2. Scar666

Scar666 Zum Glück bin ich verrückt

I prefer Simhub and the various dashboards and parts found around the place on sites like RD... Very customisable...

3. F1Aussie

I was thinking along the lines of telemetry that give you charts about all your driving inputs and overlaying laps to see differences between them etc. Does simhub do that?

4. Bhabani Sankar Mishra

Bhabani Sankar Mishra New Member

I think only Z1 Analyzer supports AMS2. the free version runs 20 mins at a time, restart it again to keep using.

5. Matus Celko

Matus Celko Active Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Kuku

Kuku Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Does it correctly show dampers and similar things for setups?

8. F1Aussie

Any idea how much the paid version is?

9. F1Aussie

Thanks, I might just do that. How does it compare to the Z1 one?

10. Bhabani Sankar Mishra

Bhabani Sankar Mishra New Member

Matus, it was one of the first app I used and it's really good and does a lot things.
    I know you may not be able get time but I have a request if you can make a mini version of it... in lines of what Track Titan or VRS has, screenshot for reference attached. It is a great tool for beginners to learn a track and excludes all telemetry data other than throttle, brake and steering angle and adds delta, speed and racing line comparison between 2 laps. This mini version of your full tool will be easy for beginners and you can definitely make it commercial too, lot of demand for such tools.

Attached Files:

• tt.JPG
      tt.JPG
      File size:
      78.5 KB
      Views:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. donaldd

donaldd BANNED BANNED

Hi Matus - could it be possible to persuade you to make a small prog to translate and save the telemetry output from AMS2 to the "real" MoteC format?
    Im talking about the real MoteC Telemetry tool that can be downloaded for free.
    And which can be used to most other racing sims via a similiar small translater prog.

I know from iRacing and rF2 what this real MoteC telemetry is able to do - both on the easy level and on a more advanced.
    I would even be prepared to pay you for this - because it makes virtual racing so much more fun.;)

12. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,

My Telemetry Tool has been in development for quite many years. It works with F1 games, AC/ACC, RFactor2, Dirt Rally 2.0, but also PC2 and AMS2.

Plenty of features, including:
    • real-time and offline telemetry analysis (graphs/traces, multilap traces, visual comparison on trackmap, "driver DNA" etc)
    • race info, race history, field spread views
    • histrograms, x-y plotters
    • detailed track maps,
    • ghost telemetry saving for AMS2 (+PC2 + F1 games),
    • opponent telemetry saving (e.g. from online sessions, bit limited, but gives you an idea, where you lost time against the others)
    • statistics on per lap (min/avg/max for temps, pressures, coasting, inputs ...)
    See: Telemetry Tool for AMS2
    and on this forum: Real-time and Offline Telemetry and Race Strategy tool for AMS2

Cheers.

13. F1Aussie

Been using your app, it is brilliant! Not sure if you are still updating it but just some feedback, it would be good if you could split the best lap time from the lapmit was achieved, atm it is a it hard to read and compare to others. Could the lap number of the fastest lap be put in a separate column?

• Like Like x 2