Championship mode bug

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Oriol Celada, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Oriol Celada

Oriol Celada New Member

When i want to create a custom championship it doesnt appear nothing in the screen. How can i fix it?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zabam1

Zabam1 New Member

Yeah, I got the same issue after the latest update.

I tried reinstalling, verifying through steam, again deinstalling it while also deleting all the leftover files in the AMS2 folder and after that reinstalling it again. Still the same.

Has anyone any solutions yet?

3. CJ7777777

CJ7777777 New Member

I'm also seeing grid sizes are locked at 20, not sure if that's on me or an overall bug

4. Nic P

Nic P New Member

Did you find a solution to this. I have the same issue

5. Matt Sanderson

Matt Sanderson New Member

I too am also having the same problem with no championship menu after the new update please Reiza help us...

6. Bealdor

Bealdor Member

Go to C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\374689817\automobilista 2\ and look for a "championship" or "singlechamps" folder. Somewhere in there should be a blank ".sav" file. Delete that, restart the game and check if your issue is solved.

Did you guys by any chance try to start a championship with a DLC car you don't actually own?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Matt Sanderson

Matt Sanderson New Member

@Bealdor AWESOME this fixed all my problems many many thanks to you my friend

8. JaymondoGB

JaymondoGB New Member

I started a Group C championship, and completed the first race, which completed fine, now click start on the second round and nothing happens. This is not a custom championship, just a standard one.

9. Nava

Nava New Member

Thanks for that! And answering your question, Some versions ago i was able to create championships with Le Mans content without having it, for any reason