Change of P1 Class

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Daniel Krylov, Feb 27, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Krylov

Daniel Krylov New Member

Greetings everyone, I came here with a concern that has been on my mind for quite some time:
    The P1 (Gen 1 + Gen 2) should be seperated simply because there's too much unbalancement, for example the Ginetta is much slower than a Sigma P1 because it does not has a system such as DRS. Another point is that with the LMDh and GT3 Gen2, there's one class still missing that is represented in Daytona 24 and Le Mans 24h: The LMP2 Class. The previously mentioned Ginetta P1 is the model in the game that comes closest to a LMP2 car. I would very much appreciate to hear your opinion on my point and maybe even a change so we can enjoy Multiclass Endurance Races to its fullest.
    Sincerely Daniel Krylov

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Aren't they already separated?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Daniel Krylov

Daniel Krylov New Member

I did not mean to seperate P1 Gen 1 and P1 Gen 2 those classes are already seperated, but within the classes there are the Metalmore, Ginetta and Sigma P1 and the Ginetta is the worst performance wise simply because it does not have DRS. So and LMP2 Class or something equal would be very cool. Especially for Multiclass Race, you don't won't to drive in a GT4 in a GT3 Class, do you?

4. Daniel Krylov

Daniel Krylov New Member

Greetings everyone, I came here with a concern that has been on my mind for quite some time:
    The P1 (Gen 1 + Gen 2) should be seperated, in with DRS cars ( Sigma, Metalmore) and without DRS cars ( Ginetta) simply because there's too much unbalancement, for example the Ginetta is much slower than a Sigma P1 because it does not has a system such as DRS. Another point is that with the LMDh and GT3 Gen2, there's one class still missing that is represented in Daytona 24 and Le Mans 24h: The LMP2 Class. The previously mentioned Ginetta P1 is the model in the game that comes closest to a LMP2 car. I would very much appreciate to hear your opinion on my point and maybe even a change so we can enjoy Multiclass Endurance Races to its fullest.
    Sincerely Daniel Krylov

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Change of P1 Class

Link to the thread in the AMS2 subforum.

Please avoid double posting of threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.