Cheater alert

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by mafredx, Dec 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mafredx

mafredx New Member

Hello guys, I want to create this post to highlight users who use a cheat in ams2. We have to fight this problem or our beloved AMS2 will die, many users are already migrating to other titles because here it is not guaranteed. Please do something now! Ban these lousy people. We can't go on like this.

questi i nomi dei chaeter sicuri al 100%

Duffmamâ„¢ ( in game) bender37230 (in steam)

Rizki Bagja

With the Ghost it's very easy to see it. But you have to do it yourself and you have to be very fast on the track to figure it out. I have a lot of world records and I can do it easily. I noticed his cheating at Road America, a track where I have the record with all the cars I use, same set-up without even a change, even after several laps since on the first lap the motor car goes slightly slower, I enter harder in all the corners I come out stronger and in the middle of the straight he overtakes me as if I were stationary (I repeat the same set-up). I have a lot of experience and I can guarantee you that this user uses a (light) cheat on the engine.

I also add that if you look at the split times you see it immediately, the first sector is made up of a single cure and 2 long straights and there, only there it is much faster, but that corner I do it stronger and by a lot, I come out stronger, I move away, but then as if by magic it overtakes me and leaves, WITH THE SAME SET-UP

we have the best simulator and the worst community managment

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

The worst community management wants to redirect you to this thread because this one here seems to be a duplicate:

cheater alert!

Thread closed.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.