Club/League Racing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by thegreatradish, Apr 21, 2023.

1. thegreatradish

thegreatradish New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm looking but struggling to find much MP club or league racing for AMS2 out there. I dabbled with iRacing but I'm not keen on the sim and the racing just has a "rinse and repeat" feeling to it, never mind the subject of how much it costs...

Instead I've been participating in a few rookie club events for AC over at racedepartment and I really enjoy that. I know they do some AMS2 stuff but it's fairly limited. Where can I find some good, regular AMS2 racing? AMS2 is definitely my favourite sim, the content is perfect for MP. RD events and rF2 on LFM have just made me crave more of the same but in an AMS2 environment.

I know roszman is doing great work with racecraft.online and that project has immense promise, I'm keeping an eye on it and hope to participate in the not too distant future.

2. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm running RPM League, and we collaborated with 4 other communities on JustRace, bringing you league races several days/nights a week.

Check this post for a link to all the events scheduled by those 5 communities:

5 communities bringing several races a week!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegreatradish

thegreatradish New Member

Oh interesting,thanks Roy!