CTRL-K and a list of keyborad shortcuts, please...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Joaquim Pereira, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Joaquim Pereira

Joaquim Pereira Well-Known Member

I knew about some things CTRL-K does in replay but I was oblivious to what it does for in-car camera (and it does a lot)... :oops:

Where can I find a list of keyboad shortcuts for AMS2?

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

3. Joaquim Pereira

Thanks @Racinglegend1234 , I hope that's not the best keyboard shortcuts table we have for AMS2... (it is not correct and hugely incomplete) :confused:.

Reiza, please, provide a comprehensive list of shortcuts (including the default assignments but, specially, those that are not referenced anywhere).
    A game this age still depends on Google search for "PC2" to get the best info available o_O.

Meanwhile, if someone knows what are the three states of CTRL-K command, please, step forward :).

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Check the website

5. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Ctrl-K gives a massive range of control for the driver viewpoint camera, using WASDQE keys. You do get a pretty good range of movement in the normal mode, but it's just up/down/forward/backwards. I use the side to side Q/E keys for the prototypes that have a big windscreen wiper down the middle so I can shift the view to the side a little. The second Ctrl-K gives a more free cam range of movement, not so useful for driving but might be good for making videos. Ctrl-K a third time returns it to the default state.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joaquim Pereira

Thanks, matches my findings (the second state allows mouse movements, free orbit).
    Would be nice to have a state visual indication.

• Like Like x 1