DLC Upgrade - Which to Buy

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Benzaah, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Benzaah

Benzaah Member

So Ive clocked 400 plus hours on this game and want to get some more DLC since the 1.4 upgrade. I'm trying to figure out how the steam shop works and the tight ass in me thinks I'm getting ripped off. My problem is Ive bought the premium track pack and Racing USA pt 1 already so own most of the content but I cant run any of the ovals as i don't own Racing USA pt 2.

There's currently a discount to buy racing USA pt 2 which id happily buy if i know that i can buy part 3 on its own in the future. Unfortunately part 3 is not offered on its own yet so I'm not keen to buy part 2, only to have to pay full price for the whole pack anyway. I'm not sure why owning part 1 doesn't get me a 33% discount to buy the full pack.

Anyone got any idea if part 3 is going to come out separately?

Same with the season pass, I already have half the packs contents with the track pack and I don't get offered any discount on the season pass. Is there any incentive to purchase the season pass?

Is there any way to get a refund on my previous DLC purchase and buy the season pass and the full racing USA pack?

Should I just bite the bullet and buy racing USA full pack now and not worry about the season pass?

Any thoughts are appreciated. Regards Benzaah.

2. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would just get the season pass, as this will get you everythong thats planned to be released this year, and probably from the start of 2023, even if you already have some packs, the season pass is still worth it.

The season pass includes all dlc that has been released as well, so no need to buy racin usa seperately if you have the season pass.

3. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

He already has the Premium Track pack so the best option is to buy the Premium Expansion Packs to complete the Season Pass 20-22.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, your are right, i totally missed that one